Leaving?

(UNEDITED)

It felt as if his world was crashing down on him. Yes he knew the boy liked the girl, but he wasn't sure if she reciprocated it. What if she did and the two were now dating? What if she never wants to talk to him anymore? Then his thought about his own feelings flooded his brain. Of course she wouldn't like him. He was horrible at communicating. He couldn't even do the bare minimum and say her name when she asked him to! "I rejected him." She spoke quickly, for some reason she had to make sure he knew that she didn't want Yugen. For some reason she loved the way his tense figure immediately relaxed.

"Oh. How are you feeling?" He hoped his voice didn't sound to excited but he couldn't care less at the moment as he felt relieved. Laughing, she pushed his arm playfully. "Don't sound too excited." Yuki blushed and looked away. Y/n sighed, looking down at her hands. "Theres something else I wanted to tell you." Yuki turned to her, eating his rice. Wringing her hands, she felt anxious. She knew he wouldn't know how to take in what she was about to say but she knew he had to know. He'd find out sooner or later anyway. Right?

"Grandpa called. He said that the renovation are finished." Yuki stared down at his food, frown deepening. "But, hey, atleast you'll get your office room back!" She tried easing the tension, but realized it did nothing. He kept quiet.

And then, for the entire day, he avoided her. He didn't mutter a single word to her. Her friends found it strange after they found out, they kept mumbling about Yuki rushing off to find her after class every day. So it was strange when he slowly packed his bag and left.

Now at home, Y/n held three books about gardening, hoping that if she learned about his interests, the two could talk more and so he would finally stop ignoring her.

When she entered the living room, she found all four of them, sitting and talking. Yuki glanced up at the girl before looking away with a sad look on his face. "Grandpa said we could come back, so..--" The girl trailed off, looking up at her sister. She quickly jumped up and ran into the kitchen. "Oh no! I forgot to start cooking." Shigure suggested eating out but Tohru denied his request and walked passed Y/n with a smile. Y/n shut the door behind her and sat infront of shigure. "What are your thoughts about the renovations being over with?" He asked and she shrugged.

Leaning back and setting the books on her lap, she stared up at the ceiling. "It'll be good for Tohru to be with her Grandfather again. Worst part is that she has to deal with her aunt and cousins." Remembering how Tohru's aunt had berated her when they had first moved in made a chill run up her spine. "You always think about Tohru before yourself. What is it you want?" Moving her eyes to bore into his grey ones, she hardened her stare into a glare.

"That doesn't matter." What does it matter if she gets hurt a few more times? All that matters is Tohru. She'll make sure nothing happens to the brunette.

"Hey, why do you keep saying Tohru has to deal with stuff, aren't you going to be living with her?" Kyo says, his gaze finally leaving the TV to look at her. A frown crept up on her face. She shook her head. "No. I'll be moving in with my great aunt. I have no other family that will take me, but it's close enough to school." The three guys stared at her in concern, Kyo not even hesitating to offer a place for her. "You're welcome to keep staying here. Don't start with that 'I don't want to be a bother' Bullshit." He said sternly, making her smile. "You are all to kind. But I think it's time I see my aunt. She must be putting my cousin through hell." Her smile faltered a bit but she shrugged.

Yuki opened his mouth, as if he were about to say something, but shook his head and looked away. It felt as if a crack embedded itself into her heart as she noticed the man's actions. Kyo also noticed, his glare towards the rat only filling with more anger. "Here." She placed a small piece of paper on the table, it had words written in neat cursive. "It's where I'll be living. I thought maybe—" She trailed off, feeling to awkward to continue as she began to feel selfish. "Nevermind. But here, just in case you need anything." Looking down at her lap, staring at the books. The words she had wanted to say caught in her throat. Maybe we can hang out again. No. That will only bother them.