Landslide??

Y/n sat at her desk that was placed by the windows, posture straight as a ruler while finishing the last bit of homework she had before the bell rang. She brushed her hair behind her ear and turned to stare out the window, uninterested in listening to the loud chattering between the students.

Her solemn gaze fell on the same black-haired man from before but instead of wearing a black suit he wore a light grey turtle neck and it seemed that he did the same on her. Squinting confused she couldn't help but tilt her head slightly. The man raised a hand and waved before leaving to enter a car that was next to him. Y/n swears she saw him leave. Why had he stayed behind to wave at some random window? Did he change in less than an hour? She shook her head and turned to the classroom door awaiting her sister's arrival.

Finally, after multiple minutes passed, Tohru walked in with her two friends by her side. The usual gleaming eyes only seemed to glow brighter when she saw Y/n. "Y/n/n! You won't believe the adventure I had today!" Tohru squeals as she ran to grab the girl's hands. Smiling at the ecstatic girl, Y/n grabbed onto Tohru's hands with equal strength. "What did you find?" The emotion that seemed to lack in her features most of the time was heard through the way her voice would get high-pitched around the brunette girl. "Well, first there was this big waterfall and, and then there was this, this house and—" Tohru's rambling was cut off by her friend, Uotani, who placed a hand atop of the girl's head. "Energetic as ever Tohru." She grins and nods at Y/n. "Sup vice prez." She greets. Y/n nods back in greeting, now with a glare. Though it may seem the glare was pointed toward the blonde, it was actually pointed toward the two whispering girls behind them.

"Trouble with the creeps?" Y/n asks, making Tohru sweat and shake her head. "Yep. They were torturing poor, sweet Tohru, again. They saw her walking with the prince." Uotani says, whispering the last bit when she side-eyed Yuki. The h/c cranes her neck to look over her shoulder to the grey-haired boy that was sitting, reading at his desk. "I still don't see what's so special about him." She muttered before looking back at her sister who gave a look. "What? I'm being honest. He seems so normal." Y/n says while shrugging. Tohru shakes her head. "Still, it's not nice to talk about him behind his back." She says before the teacher walks in and tells them to sit down.

Cutting the tomatoes into small pieces, Y/n sighs. She hated cooking. It reminded her of how she would make dinner for Kyoko after she returned from late shifts. Gripping the knife in a tight hold she jumps when her partner, Emiko, a rather shy girl that held the features of a small child, she was a brown-colored girl with black hair and white highlights, tapped her shoulder. "Miss L/n.. are you alright?" She asks in a whisper, not wanting the teacher to yell at them.

Y/n stared at the girl for a few minutes before grunting with a nod. She handed the dark-skinned girl the tomatoes and listened to Emiko and two other girls talk about Yuki. "Isn't he dreamy..." The girl across from Y/n, Hanna, a strawberry blonde who had a slightly chubby face, asks in a daze. The girl next to her, Dena, a black-haired girl with pale white skin, hums in agreement. Emiko's cheeks darkened, making her chestnut brown skin turn slightly purple. "What do you see in him that makes him so.. dreamy?" Y/n asks with a brow quirked up.

The three girls stare in shock and looked at one another. "Well... there are many things. For example, the way he walks without faltering shows how confident he is in himself." Hanna spoke no longer whispering. Dena nods, "And, the way he talks, the softness of his voice can make anyone melt!" She mentions with a cheerful smile. Emiko mumbled something.

Y/n turns to look at her and hums to get her to speak louder. "W-Well his smile makes everything bad go away so I mean that's something.. I guess.." She shyly adds. "But.. everyone acts as if he just saved their lives and now they're in debt to him. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Sohma is just like everyone else. Though his beauty does exceed others, don't you ever think he might want to be treated and seen as any other person?" Y/n rambled to herself still confused at their infatuation.