" No, tumhare haath gande ho jaayenge..." She smiles at his words

" Aur yehaan aap jo khud pure gande ho rakhe hai, uska kya...?" He smiles at her words

" This is just the final thing today. Today this room will be completely ready...and although the baby will stay with us in our room but sometimes, for a change of environment, we will bring her here, otherwise our baby will get bored being kept in the same room, No?
Hmm, and then at some point our baby will grow up and she will live here as she wishes..." Neil says.

Hearing his planning, she smiles slightly and at the same time, all the scenes that he spoke about come in front of her eyes for a moment due to which her eyes get moist but she immediately takes a deep breath and composes herself.

" Hmm, It's a good idea but now you come and freshen up, otherwise I will complain to your baby that papa is not listening to mumma..." she says

" Hwww, Baby, don't believe Mumma's false stories, Mumma is a liar... Papa is Mumma's gulaam, who listens to everything she says." Neil immediately sits on his knees and says these words while looking at her baby bump, on which her eyes widen and Neil raises his eyelids and gives her a teasing smile.

" Neil, you can't speak ill of me like this to baby...I am not a liar." Neil chaukle on her words but then gives her a kiss on her baby bump but suddenly he feels a movement there and Avni also feels it.

" jaan, baby kicked."

"Neil, baby kicked."

Both of them say these words together while looking at each other and then smile....these days the favourite thing for both of them is to feel the kicks of their baby which has increased these days as compared to before and by feeling this both of them feel closer to their child thinking that he/she is listening to them because they have noticed that whenever both of them talk together, the baby kicks more at that time.

Neil gently lifts her in his arms whereupon her hand goes around his neck

"What are you doing?" Avni asks him

" I am taking both my babies downstairs...my wifey has ordered me to freshen up so let's go to the room." he says

" But Neil, I can walk myself...please let me down." she says when Neil takes her out of the room

But Neil doesn't listen to her and takes her down the stairs with a smile, but Avni's eyes fall on Shweta and Bebe sitting in the hall.

" Neil, maa aur bebe hai yehaan, please niche utariye...." she again says him

" Haan toh ? Maa kya, main toh humare bachchon ke saamne bhi unki maa yaani tumhe yun hi bahon me lekar ghumunga." Her eyes moisten at his words and she bites her inner lip to control herself.
Don't know, but whenever he mentions their kids name, her heart aches thinking about all the things the doctor has told her.

Shweta and Bebe give him a sweet smile and Neil winks and takes Avni straight to the room on which Avni closes her eyes in embarrassment.

" Aap na bahut jyada besharm hote jaa rahe ho....thodi sharm kar lo....You are going to be a father soon." Avni tells him as Neil takes her off the bed in his arms.

" What does my shamelessness have to do with being a father? I will tease you like this until old age...our children will take training from me, you will see." She rolls her eyes at his words.

And then after talking for a while, Neil goes to freshen up.

A few more days pass.

One night, Avni is sleeping peacefully, and suddenly she hears some words in her ear hearing which, her sleep breaks and a smile comes on her face.

" Happy birthday meri jaan." Neil whispers these words into her ears at exactly 12 in the night which breaks her sleep