chapter 99

First of all, thanks to all the 490+ people who voted on the last chapter.

But my question is, can't this be permanent? Will I have to set targets and make requests again and again?

To be honest, I don't like to set targets for chapters because I like writing and updating for you all.

So I just want that all the people who have voted on the previous chapter will do so again on this and the upcoming chapters.

Can I expect this or will I have to set the target again?🙈

I will update the next chapter only when it gets the same number of votes as the previous chapter.

Chapter start.......👇

Now it has been a week since both of them came here to Germany, both of them spend a good and romantic time together, That time, which they never got in their relationship with each other for so many years.

Both of them know that after going back to Mumbai, the same routine will start again, both will be busy with family, office etc. but here both of them are thoroughly enjoying the time they have got together.

And it is not that after going to Mumbai, both of them will not give time to each other in their busy routine, but he knows that this girl is as romantic as she is becoming here after going back to Mumbai, the first thing she will do is become Tubelight, after that, before him she will give time to the family and he will just yearn for her.

Meanwhile, Neil fulfills every wish of Avni and does everything with her which she could never do before and while doing all this, Neil makes this trip very memorable for her.

Now both of them are here for two days, they have a flight back to India the day after tomorrow.
And Avni is thinking how she can make Neil feel special on this trip, just like he made her feel special.

Although, Neil never expects anything from her, but she has to do something for him and she is thinking about what special thing she can do for him in these last 2 days.

It's night time, after having fun the whole day, both of them enjoy a cozy bonfire in the room.
Later, Neil comes out of the washroom after changing but finds her still sitting near the bonfire.

" baby, Let's sleep." He says, on which she gets up from her chair and stands on top of the chair.
She is wearing only a white sweater which is reaching till her mid thighs.

" Take me in your arms " she says in her baby voice spreading her arms to which he smiles and comes closer to her to which she hugs him first.

But then he sees that after clinging to him, she is not ready to leave him, so how can he pick her up in his arms and take her to the bed....So what he does is, he sits there with her.