chapter 37

There are many types of emotions in human nature, be it stubbornness, jealousy, anger, love, hatred, madness, obsession with someone, etc.

If a person always expresses only one emotion and always shows that he/she is very good, not affected by anything, he/she very mature, so he/she is not a human but a machine. these different emotions of a human being are useful in keeping him/her a human being.

The Neil of this story may be stubborn but not in a bad way...he understands things but yes with a little delay after doing his lil stupidity...
Therefore, before judging any character in this story, understand what we would have done if we were in that person's place.

Imaginary story does not mean that we only show sweet things, I just try to write as I think in any situation in real life.
Rest, if you all are not liking the story or any of its characters, then I would like to apologize for that, but it will remain like this.

Fighting does not prove that we do not love that person, but we also fight with the person who is important to us.
We don't waste our emotions on everyone.

Here, seeing the scene of Raj and Neil, you all must be wondering whether these two are really best friends ? because most of the time both of them keep fighting or they keep commenting on each other...

Actually, for Raj, the Neil who was there earlier was perfect, but because of Avni, he is getting to see a different Neil which he was not used to or maybe this Neil was like this for him earlier also but because of Avni now he finds all those things of him a little irritating because Raj is worried and concerned about Avni. This does not mean that Raj or Neil's love and friendship for each other has diminished.
And as Simran always tells both of them, they will always fight but will always remain together so this is the kind of friendship they have.

These were some things about the story that I had to share with you all because from now on you will find some such scenes in the story where everyone will judge the character of Neil, Avni and Raj also, so I have clarified some things so that keeping all these things in mind, you all will try to understand the story before judging any character.

Thank you ❤️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter start..... 👇

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next morning

The bright rays of the sun hit Raj and Simran's window and fall on their bed, feeling which Raj wakes up, He opens his eyes and in his arms he finds his wife, of whom he feels proud every day.

He smiles seeing her face and then kisses her forehead, feeling which a smile appears on her face and he listens to her sweet voice with her closed eyes

" Good morning " Simran tells him after his kiss with her eyes closed, hearing which Raj smiles but understands that she does not want to wake up right now.

" Good morning jaana " He says this and then he tells her that he will come after seeing Avni face to which Simran says ok and then Raj gets off the bed, covers her properly with the quilt and goes out of the room.