chapter 29

Next Day

Around 6 o'clock, the darkness of the night has transformed into daylight.
They spend their time in a quiet, secluded place away from the noise of the city, birds were heard chirping on the trees nearby.

And even after talking till late night last night, Avni's eyes open early this morning

She wakes up with a slight headache due to the cold but as soon as she opens her eyes completely she finds herself in strong and safe arms of her love who's holding her completely resting his chin on her head, Perhaps this is his favorite place to rest his chin.

She smiles, feeling herself so close to him, and then takes a deep breath, in which she inhale his fragrance which probably doesn't do her any good but while composing herself, she tries to get away from his arms but her first attempt fails due to his strong hold on her.

But she tries again but there is no effect but in the process of doing this a couple of times she suddenly hears Neil's voice.

" Kahan jaane ki hadbadi hai ? Soo jao na...." Avni hears his sleeping voice and gets slightly surprised.

" Are you awake...?" To this question he just answers 'hmmm'

" Fir tum mujhe chhod kyon nahi rahe ?"

" Abhi chhod dunga to fir pta nahi kab itne karib aaogi..." She smiles at his answer

" Neil tum sch me pagal ho...." Nel smiles at this and then after squeezing her tightly in his arms once, he immediately moves on top of her without putting any of his weight on her, their eyes met and both smile seeing each other

" Sahi kaha, main pagal hu aapke pyar me...." Avni smiles at this and then Neil leans down and kisses her forehead.

" Good morning meri jaan " He says after kissing her forehead

" Morning " She speaks while caressing his cheek lovingly with her both palm on which Neil smiles

" Theek ho ?" Neil asks

" Yaa, wo bas... Before she finishes speaking, she suddenly sneezes and immediately pushes Neil away from her.

" Arre, ab ye kyon?" He asks lying on his back on the other side of the bed as he had fallen on the other side due to her push.

" Aap dur raho, warna aapko bhi cold ho jaayega "

" arre, toh it's ok n, mujhe koi problem nahi hai...." Saying this, he again comes over her and places his hands on either side of her and captures her.

Their eyes meet and Neil sees how her already beautiful face has turned red and become more beautiful due to the cold, her puffy eyes look even more beautiful where they are slightly watery due to her cold. How could he handle her so much cuteness early in the morning?

While Avni sees how he is staring at her, although she pretends to him that she is normal with him now but her staring at him still creates countless butterflies in his stomach, A shy smile appears on her face due to his stare which is making her more beautiful.

And while not controlling himself, looking at her lovingly he leans towards her and kisses her swollen eyes, due to which she closes her eyes and suddenly she feels a chill inside her feeling his lips.

" Neil..... She softly takes his name but is unable to say anything further when Neil kisses her cheek while rubbing his beard on it, Feeling this, her toes curl below

After kissing her left cheek, he gently kisses her right cheek where he holds his lips for a while and realizing this, Avni's hand comes on his shoulder, feeling which Neil separates from her.