chapter 13

Next morning

The bright rays of the sun are spreading their positive energy all around, Inside Khanna House in the room where Avni is staying......Still both Neil and Avni are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms on the couch in the same state.

Avni is woken from sleep sensing a masculine scent near her nostrils, and feels her face on some skin instead of pillow

She opens her eyes: and first of all she is shocked when she sees that she is still sitting and sleeping in the same position as she was in the night with Neil.

She quickly moves her face away from his neck and straightens up to look at Neil, who is sleeping with his head resting on the back of the couch, his arm around her waist.

What has she done? She remained sitting in his lap the whole night, his legs must have been filled with pain by now.
But suddenly thinking all this, she calms down when she looks at his sleeping figure, she has never seen him sleeping....This man looks more cute while sleeping, she thinks.

She smiles and then slowly she moves her hand to his face where she brushes his stray hairs away from his forehead but again she brings his hair to his forehead when she sees that he is looking less cute after removing the hair and again with his hair spread on his forehead she looks at him with a smile as he starts looking very cute again

Then she gazes at every part of his face which is finely made, because of his closed eyes she notices his long eyelashes, maybe even girls will not have eyelashes like him which is the dream of every girl to have real long eyelashes...Then she notices his straight nose, then she notices the skin on his face which is so healthy, without a single pimple, Seeing his skin so clear she also feels a little jealous because she gets pimples sometimes... Then she notices his perfectly groomed light beard which makes his handsome face even more handsome, then in the end, at the bottom of his face, she notices his lips which are pink and looking so soft. How is this man so handsome? She thinks.

She never noticed him like this, because whenever she is with him she can hardly look into his eyes, so it is a distant thing for her to notice his face, today because of his sleep she has got this chance... Involuntarily her hand goes to his cheek where she gently strokes his beard with her light fingers and she doesn't even know when she leans closer to him and her lips touch his left cheek and by the time she realizes it, she hears his voice which startles her

" Please do this on the right side too" Neil says with his eyes closed as he feels her lips on his left cheek... His sleep was broken only when he felt her face separating from his neck but he wanted to see how she would react, but her reaction became a golden moment for him. Feeling her lips on himself for the first time.

Hearing his voice, Avni quickly removes her lips from his cheek and is about to get up from his lap but Neil immediately stops her by holding her hand.

" Kahan bhag rahi ho ?" Neil asks seeing her blushing face... and on this question of his, she does not give any answer but just keeps blushing of her action, how did she do this.

While seeing her looking down like this, Neil puts his finger under her chin and makes her looks at him

" Good morning "

" Morning " She says looking at his face to which Neil smiles.

" I hope you had a good sleep...?" Indeed, she had a great sleep yesterday, although she doesn't sleep well at a new place but perhaps she was in his arms so she slept peacefully... But she slept peacefully, but carrying her in his lap all night, his leg must have ached.

" Mujhe to acchi neend aayi, par aapne ye kyon kiya... aap mujhe uthaa bhi to sakte the... aapko kitna dard hua hoga ?"

" aisa dard to main roj uthaane ko ready hu... agar tum ready ho jao to " She becomes silent on his words and is about to get up from his lap but Neil again pulls her towards him.