9 • Swinging With You

9
Swinging With You

Welcome back you amazing human to this Boston University AU ☺️ Peach, Andy & Hayden are headed back home for the weekend...but of course they made just one pit stop for their inner child's sake.

Thank you for being here, and thank you for reading! 🌟🌳🍁⛅️

~ HAYDEN ~

Approaching closer to our hometown, has a nostalgic vibe searing deep in me. Especially with Peach's arms wrapped around my waist, holding somewhat tight as I scold her for not holding on tight enough...

I should learn from my mistakes...but as a child as the younger sibling and the second child, I never even listened to my mom. So, naturally I don't listen to Peach.

No matter how much she glares at me, or scolds me for yelling at her.

"You better watch your tone, Drysdale," Peach snips at me. Just because I said I wanted her to hold on tighter.

Being on a motorcycle is not the same as being in a car. One hard break on this baby, and Peach could fly backwards—but she doesn't seem to get that.

"You better watch your tone," I say right back to her, I'm past the stage of where she terrifies me. Now since we've spent so many years together, and so much time—we argue like a married couple.

She scoffs so loud, I can hear it better than I can hear the engine on my bike, when it comes to her safety I don't play around. And I need her to see that, so when I get to a red light I take her hands and cross them good and snug around my torso.

Surprisingly she lets me, not putting up much of a fight.

What can I say? I'm a peach whisperer.

Andy rolls his bike right next to mine, we met another biker who wanted to race, I didn't want to because I have my girl with me, but Andy since he's a little unhinged accepted the challenge.

"This baby can outrun any model!" He cheers at me, and that's how I know he must've won. Andy was the one to get me into motorcycles in the first place.

He got his first bike when we were juniors in high school, and I fell in love with the thrill the bike gives me...and so I got my own.

Of course he came with me to pick it out.

Peach says we're attached by the hip, because I do everything with Andy.

"I need a break. My feet hurt from practice!" Andy announces and points to the park. A park that we've gone to since we were just little teenagers.

It's also how I know we're that much more closer to home than I think we are.

~ PEACH ~

Swinging on the swings while Andy lays in the sun, taking his "needed" break, Hayden pushes me as if I were a child.

"Keep going, Hayden! Put those biceps to work!" I yell at him, and he keeps pushing me. His hands on my back as he tugs me forward each time I move backwards.

There were other children here at the park, giving us strange looks. Of course they aren't used to seeing the "bigger" kids here at the park, since we're probably partying or drinking at bars.

The rest of the swings were taken, it seems everyone else came to the park to enjoy the nice fall weather today, and well since it's the weekend.

People like to unwind and digress in the beautiful outdoors, "hey! It's three seconds over your turn!"