6 • Party Girl

6
Party Girl

Welcome BACK my LOVELIES 😚 to Boston University where you have an extremely complicated relationship with your high school sweetheart, only the most handsome boy you've ever laid your eyes on. So lay back, take it easy and enjoy! 💕 you're in the Love Story world now!

🫧 💌 🪩 🍹 🎉 🎱 📚 ⚡️

Looking forward to any feedback and reading comments! 🥹

PEACH POV / HAYDEN POV

~ Peach ~

"What the hell, Andy?"

Andy shrugs, not seeing the problem.

"I got bored waiting out there, and I put Hayden's birthday on the keypad. I tried mine and it was wrong. I'm very offended by that."

"That's because Hayden is nicer than you," I stomp over to shove a few things into my purse for the night. I'm not surprised Andy barged in here, it actually took him a bit longer than I thought.

He's always been smart, but that conniving–kind of smart.

For a moment I thought Andy was going to waltz in here, with me still on my knees and Hayden throwing his head back to moan. God, the way he looked just minutes ago has my stomach doing somersaults.

I missed getting to watch him come, and me being the reason he comes apart and falls right into my palm – right at my mercy.

"No, that's because Hayden here makes your brain all mushy just by looking at you. He's not bad to look at, Peach. I get it. Doesn't mean my birthday shouldn't be used as the code! I beat that kid up for you in 3rd grade."

Andy takes further advantage of my sour mood and hops onto my neatly made bed, just a small indented place where Hayden was a few minutes ago. Before I hauled him onto the couch.

"Maybe you can make a mixture of our birthdays, and use it for the code. That way I won't barge in the way I did."

Rolling my eyes, I fake a smile, he's totally wrong and thinks I'm going to fall for it, "Nice try, Barber."

"What if you change your skirt at least?" Hayden asks, following me into the bathroom as I touch up my makeup and my lip gloss.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but god do I look sexy tonight. Seeing Hayden, and constantly being with him again awoke that part of me.

Never in a million years would I get this sexy for Teddy, or the other guys I had flings with.

I chuckle, and look at him through the mirror, "it's fine, Hayden. You sound like my dad."

He still has a whimsical look on his face, both sated yet concerned, I turn around to swiftly loop my arms around his neck—inviting his cologne to tickle my nostrils in the most pleasant way—I have always loved the way Hayden smells.

He uses the same cologne since I met him, and while we were dating I threatened to cut off his hand if he decided to ever change it.

"Would it make you feel better if I said I have panties under this?" I whisper in his ear, and kiss his cheek as my lips move back. Gliding my lips against the stubble there.

Hayden's hands gravitate towards my hips, his hands are like magnets, always seeking any part of my body out, but in a blink I was gone.

Marching away from him, I head back to my room to grab my purse, noticing what Andy had gotten into. He's always looking through my stuff. He's like an annoying brother. Always snooping around.