8 • My Pretty Peach

8
My Pretty Peach

WELCOME SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK SWEETIES☺️⚜️🍑🌟 here it is an all new part to our favorite college AU📚

Looking forward to any feedback! 😭🌈☁️

🌟 Enjoy!!! 🌟

"Good morning, Andy!" You smile as Andy begins to stir on Bib's bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Good morning, Andy!" You smile as Andy begins to stir on Bib's bed. The sun shines bright into the sorority house, making Andy's head throb more than it already was.

What the hell happened last night?

Something was different, certainly about you, "oh you're awake! Yay." You squeak, and while Andy fights to open his eyes, he blinks in your frame and your very...very happy face.

"Fuck off," picking up his hand he pushes you back like an older brother would, pushing you backwards with his hand on your face.

But not even Andy's grouchy mood could ruin the high you were on.

"Oh we have a grumpy Andy this morning!" You softly move his arm away, and set it on his chest, "wake up sleepy head. We're leaving soon."

Your voice has been raised, Andy takes note of, higher than your regular feminine voice as if you were speaking to the cutest puppy you've ever seen.

"Ooh!" You're still talking, making Andy's head hurt even more, especially as he tries to figure out what the hell happened to normal Peach and who kidnapped you.

"I know what will turn that frown upside down!" Announcing, Andy feels you rustling for something in your room, then you were back in his face, waving a box of cereal at him, "they're your favoriteee!" Your singsong like voice really catches him off guard.

Hayden comes out from the bathroom, his hair wet, and only his jeans on, drying his head with a towel, "morning, Ands." His voice muffled thanks to the toothbrush in his mouth.

"Who is this, and what did you do with Peach?" Is the first thing Andy desperately tells his friend. Pointing to the girl that looked exactly like Peach but was acting completely different. Snickering Hayden doesn't say a word. But continues to multitask and brush his teeth and dry his hair.

"Here. Eat one, it'll make the grumpiness go away. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, Andy!" Shoving a piece of cereal into his mouth, Andy scrunches his brows at you. Seriously confused—and very, very, worried.

Getting a good look at you, he sees your hair was also wet, well damp is a better word, your face looked bare and freshly cleaned too. No makeup on whatsoever.

Beginning to inspect his face, you look at his brows, "when was the last time you shaped up your eyebrows? They're looking a little...eh....don't worry, I could fix you up! It's no problem." Tapping his head, you skip away to find something in your nightstand drawer.

Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें