Aarohi pouted her lips and blinked her eyes said, hnn?
Then he said, "she was just my friend."

And they both got separated.

She pouted her lips again then he said,"your lipgloss tastes amazing tell me the brand"

She said, "I won't tell you"
He said, "it's okay I have my own ways"
He said, "you should rest!!"
She said, "no".

She was trying to control her giggles.
Then Adrika came and asked Aarohi, "bhabhi is calling you" and she left from there leaving Vardaan alone.

Vardaan feelings were different he never felt something like this in his life. Then he moved towards the venue now he can't miss any chance to steal the glance of his baby wife. He grabbed a handful of gulal from a nearby stall and tossed it into the air, watching as it scattered in a beautiful arc of vibrant colors. The sight was mesmerizing.
___________________________________________

Rakshit and Aayansh were discussing something about their business issues. Then Rakshit noticed Kriti was getting bored with them as Vardaan left her.

Rakshit said, "kriti if you're getting bored here then you can join Siya waise bhi use chadi Hui hai tumhara entertainment hi hoga".

Kriti chuckled.
Kriti nodded gratefully and hurried off to join Siya.

Meanwhile, Ayaansh was chuckling to himself as he teased Rakshit. "Rakshit, tu toh bilkul dull ho gaya hai! Tujhe toh colour bhi nahi laga. Main tujhe silver color lagaunga, phir dekhte hai saale tu kaise dikhta hai."

Rakshit rolled his eyes playfully. "Oye, rukja pagal ho gaya kya! Pehle meri biwi ko color lagane de, baad me mujhe steel ka bartan banana."

Just as they were bantering back and forth, Abeer appeared out of nowhere. And they saw Vardaan. Vardaan came towards them and joined them.
___________________________________________

Adrika and Aarohi were on their way to meet Siya when they stumbled upon a Kriti Singhania standing in front of them.

As Adrika approached them. Kriti greeted Adrika with a warm smile and said, hello .. "Rakshit bhai told me to join you guys"

"Kya karu dono kaise sambhlegi." Adrika chuckled.

Kriti's eyes then flickered towards Adrika and she remarked, "Wow, vaise aap Abeer Bhai ki wife ho na."

Adrika blushed at the mention of her husband and confirmed Kriti's statement. Kriti then turned her attention to Aarohi and said, "Aapki to devarani aur jethani dono hi nashe me hai."

Before Kriti could continue, Siya interrupted the conversation with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "Konsa nasha, koi nasha nahi mujhe Rakshit ke saath holi khelna aur pool me," she said, barely able to contain her giggles.

Aarohi, not one to let a moment pass by, added, "Bhabhi, inko gira dete pool me." Kriti joined in with a mischievous grin, "Hnn, aur mai Aayansh ko bhi gira dungi."

The group shared a laugh at the playful banter as they went towards the boys.

***************************************

Siya, Adrika, Aarohi, and Kriti, were on their way to meet them who were busy chatting. 

As they approached them Siya turned to her Rakshit and said, "Rakshit, let's take a picture together." Rakshit chuckled, knowing that Siya is up to do something and she is under the influence.