Satisfaction

(The three go to the kitchen, Frisk and Den were ready to eat, until...)

Toriel: WAIT!!

Den and Frisk: Huh?

Toriel: Y-do you like cinnamon or butterscotch?!..

Den: Uh, butterscotch, I guess

Frisk: Cinnamon

(Den and Frisk were going to eat and..)

Toriel: You wouldn't mind if... there were both in the pie, would you?

Den: uh.. No, not at all

Frisk: Nuh uh

(Den and Frisk were going to try to eat again...)

Toriel: You don't have allergies to any of these foods, right?

Den: T-toriel, don't worry about us, it's just a pie, it won't do anything big!

Frisk: That's right! We just want to enjoy our food, please stay calm :/

Toriel: Alright then, I'm sorry for the concern...

(Den and Frisk finally feed, and…)

Den: AAAAH!

(Frisk and Toriel get scared)

Toriel: W-what was it?!

Den: I'm allergic!

Toriel: OH NO! And me-

Den: I'm kidding, this is very good!

Toriel: S-Silly boy! I got scared! I thought I had accidentally poisoned you!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Toriel: S-Silly boy! I got scared! I thought I had accidentally poisoned you!

Frisk: Wow, Den, I even stopped eating thinking that I would become “allergic”

Den: Hehe, I was just joking, but the pie is really good

Frisk: Save more pieces, I want more!

(After the meal, both Den and Frisk were already satisfied, so Toriel decides to wash the dirty dishes.)

Den: Look, are you sure you don't need help? We ate, like, 3 dishes... it's a lot to-

Toriel: Oh, don't worry! I'm already used to this type of task!

Den: Uh.. okay then

 okay then

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.