Chapter 14: Love Raw

Third person P.O.V.

While Class-E were confronting Asano about the prize from the wager and afterwards attended the closing ceremony...Kyoko was silently sleeping inside her classroom...

Though it's not really silent. Her snore's like an elephant stomping looking for peanuts.

Bitch-sensei and Korosensei were there talking about the students, constantly getting interrupted by Kyoko's loud snores.

When the class finally returned, she was still sleeping.

Kyoko P.O.V.

'Usagi-chaaann~' I called out to the cute white bunny who was frolicking around in the rainbow plains.

But...everything suddenly shook. Usagi-chan turned into a monster and started chasing me.

'Noooooo!!!' I turned around and ran for dear life.

I woke up, seeing Kayano-san's face

"Kyoko-chan you have bags under your eyes!" Kayano-san exclaimed.

"Huh?" It took me about a minute to finally rearrange my thoughts.

"Ehehehe. Well it's because there was an awesome new comedy manga I found. Pulled an all-nighter." I flashed Kayano-san a thumbs up.

"That's not something to be proud of!!!" She exclaimed.

"Oh well...here." She handed me an accordion like book which said 'summer break guidebook'.

"...is this a weapon? It is right?" I asked.

"No it's a book. Korosensei went over the top as usual." Kayano-san said.

"Now then, after this we'll be heading into summer vacation, but you all still have the main event to look forward too." Korosensei announced.

"Yup. This is what we snatched up thanks to the bet." Nakamura-san said, holding up a brochure.

I took a peek and my eyes sparkled.

"Summer vacation! Kunugigaoka junior high schools special summer course!" Korosensei said. "A 3-day, 2-night stay at an Okinawa island resort!!"

"As you requested the tentacle destruction will not take place in this classroom, rather it will take place our stay on the outlaying island" Korosensei explained. "Truth be told...you have all become formidable students."

Heheh. of course we have.

"I handed out report cards for your parents to see some time ago. These are repot cards for all of you as assassins from me, your target." Korosensei said.

Papers were thrown around the room.

A picture of Korosensei's circle head where two circled surrounded it.

I picked up one and stuffed it in my bag.

I am so keeping one.

"Let's make use of the fundamentals we've cultivated during the first semester. And over summer break, lets play a lot, study a lot, and lastly...kill a lot." Korosensei said. "The assassination classroom's 1st semester fundamentals are here by ended!"

"Alright!!"

Time skip~~

The class gathered here at the school for training and planning for the up and coming assassination of Korosensei at the special Okinawa resort vacation...thing

"Can I take a break?" I asked between heavy breathing.

"Your stamina sure is low Kyoko-san." Nagisa-kun said to me.

"Hehehe. Being an otaku, you're bound to be like this." I grinned at him, much like Guy-sensei.

"Why are you so proud of it?!!!" Nagisa-kun exclaimed.

"My my, look at you brats. Must be working hard to be dripping of all that sweat." Bitch-sensei said.

"You should train too Bitch-sensei. Your shooting and knife-handling skills are pretty much like ours." Mimura-kun said.

"Adults are cunning. I'll just go along with your plans and take all the good parts." Bitch-sensei said.

"Ara~ your name really fits you Bitch-sensei." I said.

Its true.

"Hohoo. So admirable of you Irina." some guy said.

"M...Master Lovro?!!!" Bitch-sensei exclaimed.

Wait...Love Raw?

"He's here as a special instructor during the summer break. He'll be giving us advice regarding our strategy from a pro's point of view." Karasuma-sensei said.

Love Raw gave us some pointers about our shooting and knife handling skills but that's it. Seems like he's content with our plan.

At some point I asked " Love Raw-sensei, am I doing okay?" I asked about my knife-handling skills

He scolded me and told me to call him Lovro-sensei. But that's what I said...

He talked a bit with Nagisa-kun about something and we had a break.

I took out my phone and searched something which might be useful.

Third person P.O.V.

Kyoko scrolled down and her eyes widened a portion.

She found something useful.

Soon after the break was over and they had to start training again.

What they were not prepared for though...was him.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Me: Hohohohoho

Kyoko: Stop. My ears are bleeding.

Me: Hehehe. Think positive my dear Kyoko. I just finished reading the whole manga of Kuroko no Basuke!

Kyoko: Congratulations. Get on with the disclaimer.

Me: Hohohoho. If you wish.

Kuroko: Hello.

Kyoko: Gah! Where the hell did you come from?!

Kuroko: From over there.

Me: Hohoho. Hurry up and say it Kuroko.

Kyoko: It's not Christmas yet. Stop being Santa.

Kuroko: Yume doesn't own Assassination Classroom. Matsui Yuusei does. She also doesn't own me. Fujimaki Tadatoshi does.

Me: Don't say that Kurochin~. *hugs Kuroko.

Kuroko: Please stop squishing me...

Me: oh! And sorry for making this chapter short. Next one is sure to be a blast!

Kuroko: *does his vanishing drive.

Me: Ah! Kuroko get back here! *tries to find Kuroko and fails.

Itona: 7

Karma : 4

Maehara : 1

Asano: 2

Nagisa: 2

\('-')/ Itona's leading.