Chapter 18

Michael

I loved the way Angela obeyed me; she was willing to submit to me while I showed her the way to ecstasy. She was a woman who was desperate to get married at a young age to someone who promised to take care of her and had the means to do so. She saw him as her way out and away from everything she wanted to forget; It allowed her to start anew by living a very comfortable life. However, she traded part of herself by becoming a product, owned and operated by Mr. Worthington.

She needed to be released from her sexual frustrations. I'm sure she's wanted her husband to treat and touch her like I do with her. Unfortunately with the way he was, he's never looked at any woman needing to feel pleasure, he saw them as things for him to get his rocks off. I wanted Angela to know that she shouldn't have had to deal with that and she longer needed to.

Angela tried relaxing her throat as she sucked me off. I felt her gag a bit as I hit the back of her throat. She heaved at first and I pulled back, letting her take me in at her own pace when she was ready. I continued pumping in and out her magnificent mouth until she held onto my hips trying to hold me back. Understanding her queue, I slowed my pace. She closed her eyes and began slowly taking me into her mouth; concentrating deeply she carefully took me down her throat. I wanted to immediately shoot my load deep in her throat, but I dared not; that will be for another time.

Holding me in her throat, she opened her eyes; she was beautiful looking back at me from the other side of my dick. I held my mouth open as I felt her tongue wiggle underneath my shaft. She had so much potential and I wanted to tap into it all. I slowly pulled myself from her mouth; thick, stringy saliva hung connecting my tip to her lips. She wiped it away with the back of her hand and coughed a bit while grabbing a hold of my shaft, stroking it slowly.

I leaned down and kissed her hard; she moaned with delight.

"Let's go to the bedroom. I have something for you." I held out my hand, Angela took it and followed me to the bedroom.

The candles were slightly melted creating an aroma in the bedroom that was subtle yet inviting. I pulled the blindfold from my bag. A huge smile spread across her face. I placed it over her eyes and helped her to the side of the bed.

"Get on all fours." She nodded and obeyed. She crawled into the middle of the bed and assumed the position awaiting my next request.

I pulled out the nipple clamps and placed them on her nipples.

"Mmmmmm....oooooo."

"Are they too tight?"

"No." She answered.

"Good." I patted her ass cheek, spanking it hard enough giving pleasure and pain.

I grabbed a condom, a toy, a bottle of lube and went to the end of the bed. I rolled on the condom and pushed her back down until her ass was in the air, allowing me to see her pussy and her pucker at the same time. I smacked her ass cheeks making them red.

"Ooooo...mmmm.." she softly moaned.

I opened her legs slightly, spread her cheeks and licked from her clit to her slit while massaging the rim of her ass. I sucked her juices as they flowed freely out of her love nest.

"Mmmm....ahhh...shit....mmmm," she wiggled her ass back against my mouth. I sucked her bean from behind, my face fully smothered with her sweetness. "Aaaaa...aaaa...aaaa."

"Mmmm..tasty..baby.." I growled. My dick throbbed as I ate her pussy. I stepped back and spanked her one good time.

"Aahhhhh,...I..like that.." She whispered.