Chapter 5

Angela

"Thank you for meeting with me today. You always make sure that I am fully satisfied." I walked from the bathroom with my robe wide open revealing my nakedness to him.

"You know I aim to please," He sat up on the edge of the bed as I approached, sliding his hands around my waist. "I enjoy hearing you moan."

"And I love the way you make me moan." I caressed his head as he leaned forward and kissed my stomach.

"Well, I am at your beck and call."

"As well as my husband's, but another story." I smiled and stepped back, closing my robe. I walked over to the mirror on the dresser; my hair was a mess all over my head. I saw Michael's reflection in the mirror as he laid back in the bed and pulled the covers up to his waist.

"This is true. But it's always a pleasure when I spend time with you." I turned and looked at him. "Shall we go again?"

Michael asked, waiting for my answer. He was someone that I simply couldn't get enough of.

"I love your stamina." I smiled and returned to bed next to him.

Michael kissed my neck softly, sending chills down my spine; my nipples instantly hardened by the touch of his lips. Suddenly, Michael's phone rang. It was Bryan calling, I could tell by the ringtone. Michael had a special ringtone for him in order to be alerted when Bryan was calling.

"There goes the cock block." I mentioned as he reached for his phone.

"Yes. Yes, Sir. I'll take care of it immediately." Michael said and disconnected the phone.

"Another time?"

"It seems so. When will you have time?" Michael quickly got out of bed and retrieved his clothes.

"I'll call when I have a free moment." I responded. Michael smiled, dressed quickly and left.

It never fails, Bryan always finds a way to disappoint me - sexually. It's quite alright, I'll catch up with Michael again. We've been seeing each other for a while now, so I know he'll have the opportunity to straighten my back properly. Until then, I'll do what I've always done when in this situation. I leaned over, opened the bedside table and pulled out my trusty vibrator. I kept it in a satin bag along with lube and a cleaning solution. This wasn't my first rodeo. Fortunately, my oldest daughter, Vicki, informed me about which brand and style I should get. She has always been open and very honest, which is what I love about her and Bryan hates.

Vicki had that fighting spirit that I admired so much in her. When Bryan had her removed from the house, I knew she wouldn't be back and I knew she would make it. She was always resilient and strong. I hoped the best for her and her sister as in this household, a woman doesn't hold much value. Even though it may have seemed a bit harsh, I always thought it was Vicki's freedom to be herself when Bryan had her removed. I told him that he needed to still take care of her regardless if they lived here or not.

At first he didn't want to do it, but I had to make him understand the ramifications if the news had gotten out that he kicked his daughter out of the family mansion, penniless. I told him the tabloids would eat him alive. It was then he reconsidered and decided to have a condo set up along with a bank account. I still send money to the account, I'm sure Bryan knows, but he never says anything. He may feel some way about women, but she is still his daughter.

I removed my pleasure tool from its bag and twisted the power switch; it hummed lowly between my fingers. My pleasure spot quivered at the thought of entry. It's amazing how excited I get just thinking about the rabbit ears as I lowered it towards my snatch. I didn't need lubrication, I hadn't stopped gushing since dealing with Michael.