Part - 80💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING❤❤

Teju adjusted her outfit one last time, making sure everything was perfect.. Today was the day she would meet the Khatron Ke Khiladi team for the first time... Taking a deep breath, she straightened her shoulders and stepped out, ready to face whatever awaited her.. With excitement and nervousness, she headed to the office.

This was a big opportunity for her, and she didn't want to mess it up... As she entered the room, she saw the producer and director of KKK waiting for her... She walked up to them confidently and shook their hands..

Director : Hi Tejasswi.. it's great to finally meet you..

Teju : Hello sir, it's a pleasure to meet you too..

Producer : Welcome to Khatron Ke Khiladi, Tejasswi.. We're thrilled to have you join us..

Teju :Thank you so much, sir.. I'm really excited to be a part of this..

Producer : We are excited to see your outstanding performance in the show..

Teju smiled at them

Teju : Outstanding nahi bolungi.. This is my first time doing such shows.. Tasks, stunts, vageraah zindagi mein pehli baar karne vali hun.. So I don't know if I will do a fantastic job or not. But I'll try my best..

The producer and director exchanged a look of confidence, assuring Teju with their supportive smiles...

Director : Winning should not be your top priority, Tejasswi.. Har stunt mein apna 100 percent dena hai, voh aapki top priority honi chahiye.. If you give your the best, then I'm sure you'll win.. This is what we advise to the other contestants too..

Teju nodded, understanding the director's advice.. 

Teju : Sure sir... I'll give my best..

Director : Absolutely, Tejasswi.. Aur yaad rakhna, yahan sab kuch alag hoga... Ye show sirf dar ke nahi, himat aur determination ke bhi test hai.

Teju : I understand sir.. I'm ready for the challenge..

Producer : Good.. Show ka procedure bata deta hun.. Har ek week aapko ek ya do stunts milega, either individual stunts or Team stunts.. Agar aap us saare stunts ko jeet jaoge toh aap finale ke karib jaoge.. Agar aap weekly stunts mein apna best baaki ke contestants se nahi de payi toh aapko elimination stunts karna padega.. 

Teju listened carefully, absorbing the details of the show's format..

Director : Saare stunts aapke fears ko challenge karne vala stunts hi honge.. Agar aap uss fear ko todke aage badhoge ya ussi fear ke saath vaapas apna ghar jaoge, ye aapke haath mein hai.. I think aap KKK pehle se hi dekhe honge.. Am I right?

Teju : yes.. Maine har season dekha hai..

Producer : Great.. Phir toh aapko ache se pata hoga.. Animals and insects ke saath bhi stunts karna padega.. So be prepared..

Director : Also, humare team ne aapka Vlogs dekhe hain.. We find you as a jovial person.. So humne decide kiya hai ki aapke saath ek comedy factor bhi experiment karenge.. If it works voh continue karte hein.. If not, then it's not an issue.. Are you okay with that?

Teju : haan.. Not an issue with me.. I think that's suits me..

Director : We believe it will add a unique flavor to the show..