Part - 71 💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING❤❤

The next two days felt like an eternity for Teju. She carried on with her daily routine, managing her work and shoot schedules, but her mind frequently wandered to the precious secret she held. On the third day, as usual, Teju went to shoot ..She had to shoot for her upcoming music video.. The song was lively and energetic that required numerous dance steps... She was tensed about the baby and also about the test result..

Teju in her mind : Kadavule, ithu enna enaku vantha sothanai ( Bhagwaan, ye kya daram sankat hai).. Aaj hi muje ye MV ka shoot schedule honi hai kya?.. Kuch din pehle hota toh acha hota.. Abh mai kaise dance karungi?.. First trimester mai dance karna safe hai ya nahi voh kaise pata karungi?.. Hmm. Google karti hun..par kya voh true facts hai?.. Haa.. Safe hi hoga.. But I have heard people saying that a lady should be careful during her initial months of pregnancy.. I have to be safe.. Mana karti hun iss mv ko..

Teju went and informed her changed decision to Appu, who listened intently but raised concerns about breaching the contract with the production house.

Appu : Teju, Tuje achese pata hai ye MV bohot important hai.. big production house hai baba..  Aise last minute pe cancel karegi toh bohot problems hoga..

Teju : I understand Appu .. par...kuch cheez hai jiske vajase main aaj mana karrahi hun.. it's about my health and...

Appu sensing Teju's hesitation, insisted her to give a valid reason..

Appu : Hume strong reason chahiye Teju..They are quite strict.. Shooting keliye sab arrangements karchuke hein.. Abh aake hum mana karrahe hein toh unko ek valid explanation dena padega.. I can understand, tuje periods hai, issliye tu soch rahi hai.. But can't you reconsider and manage the shoot with some modifications?.. Sirf thodi der keliye

Teju couldn't able to find a suitable reason..Since she had already signed the contract, she had to do this mv.. No other option was left with her..Teju sighed..

Teju : acha thik hai.. Mai dekhti hun

Appu : sorry Teju, I can't help you in this..

Teju : It's ok baba.. 

****************************************************************************

Teju was getting ready in her outfit.. She looked at herself in the mirror.. Her hand went to her abdomen..

Teju in her mind : muje nahi pata hai ki aap hai ya nahi.. Reports positive hai ya nahi voh bhi nahi pata hai.. But agar positive hai toh baby, aap please safe rehna.. Mumma jaanboojhkar aapko kabhi hurt nahi karungi.. Ye MV karni hi padegi.. Maine koshish ki cancel karne ko, but mujse nahi hua.. Iss baar aap please safe rehna.. Aapke aane tak mai koi bhi aise projects nahi lungi promise.. Please iss baar safe rehna.. Muje aapke Papa ko bhi batana hai..

Sharadha saw her thinking something holding her abdomen.. She went and shook her..

Sharadha : Aap thik hai na.. Aapke pet dard karra hai kya?

Teju : Nahi nahi.. Aise hi.. Kuch soch rahi thi..

Sharadha : acha thik hai.. Chaliye..

Teju took a deep breath, as if reassuring herself and the unborn life she carried. With one last glance at the mirror, she left for the shoot..

Upon arriving at the set, the atmosphere was vibrant, with the crew setting up lights and cameras, preparing for the shoot. Teju, however, was preoccupied with her thoughts, discreetly searching for reliable sources on her phone to gather information that would guide her decision.