Part - 68💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
Complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING❤❤

Few hours after Teju Boarded the fight,

As Sreetu stood outside Teju's house, concern etched across her face, she couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling that lingered in the air... Sreetu hesitated for a moment before pressing the doorbell, its chime echoing through the silent hallway.. The minutes ticked by, and there was no sign of any movement within.. A sense of unease crept over her as she pressed the doorbell once more, hoping for a response.. With growing worry, Sreetu retrieved her phone from her bag and dialed Teju's number.. The phone rang persistently, but there was no answer..

Sreetu in her mind : Aah..abh ye kahaan chali gayi? .. Udhar bhai muje call kar karke pareshaan karra hai aur yahaan ye Teju, call nahi utha rahi hai.. Dono lovers muje paresshan karre hein.. Shayad ghar gayi hogi.. Let me call Papa..

She quickly dialed KD's number, and after a few rings, he picked up...

KD : Haan beta.. Shoot katam hogaya?

Sreetu : Nahi papa.. Mai yaahaan Teju ko dekhne aayi thi.. Par voh ghar pe nahi hai.. Kya voh vahaan hai?

KD : Nahi Seenu.. Voh toh idhar nahi hai.. jabse Sunny Capetown gaya tha uske baad Teju toh yahaan aayi hi nahi..

Sreetu : Acha.. Thik hai.. Voh shoot pe gayi hogi.. Mai.. I'll ask her manager..

KD : Thik hai beta.. Puchke muje batana.. Kahaan chali gayi bachi..

Sreetu : Papa, aap tension mat lo.. Voh shoot pe hi gayi hogi.. Mai puchke batati hun.. Bye..

She said bye and ended the call..

Sreetu in her mind : Kahaan chali gayi Teju?

She decided to contact Appu, Teju's manager to inquire about her whereabouts. Sreetu quickly scrolled through her contacts and found the number of Appu. The phone rang a few times before it was answered.

Appu : Hi, Sreetu.. Kaisi ho?

Sreetu : I'm fine.. I hope I'm not disturbing you, but I've been trying to reach Teju. Kya aaj uska koi shoot hai?

Appu : Nahi toh.. Teju ne toh ek week ka schedule free karne ko bola..Kyun?  tuje nahi pata tha?

Sreeru : Haan.. Actually main yahaan uske ghar gayi thi..Voh vahaan nahi hai.. Isliye pucha..

Appu : Oh.. Koi problem toh nahi hai na?..

Sreetu : Nahi nahi.. Koi problem nahi..Ok, I'll talk to you later.. Take care..

Appu : Haan, bye..

Sreetu paced nervously in front of Teju's house, her frustration mounting.

Sreetu in her mind: Shoot pe nahi gayi? Phir yeh kahaan chali gayi? Something doesn't feel right.

***************************************

Here, Teju was in her seat, watching her and Karan's web series.. She smiled looking at their kissing scenes and reminiscing about their offscreen romance..

FLASHBACK

The atmosphere on the set was charged with anticipation as Teju and Karan delved into the final episodes of their web series.. Karan and Teju were on the shooting spot.. There was a scene where Teju had to initiate the kiss and they would end up making out.. However, Teju couldn't shake off her discomfort with the direction the scene was headed where the main leads will be only in their inners..