Part - 56💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
Complete the targets 🎯for next update

ENJOY READING❤❤

Teju did her morning routine and headed to her shoot.. In the second season, her role was slightly reduced due to the plot, resulting in fewer scenes.. By the evening, she wrapped up her work and made her way back home. While on her way, she informed Appu about her change of mind regarding the projects. They discussed other potential projects and ended the call..

Teja entered her house, expecting a usual quiet environment. To her surprise, she was welcomed by unexpected guests, leaving her stunned.. She stood at the entrance, looking at them. Her mind was fully blank... Karan noticed her confusion and approached her, hugging her sideways..

Karan : laddoo.. Idhar kyun kadi hai?.. Andhar aa.. Dekh kon aya hai..

She took small steps inside and smiled at them..

Teju : Hello everyone..

Km : Teju.. Your Poonam di is here.. You were planning to meet her na.. Here she is..

PD : Hi Teju.. Bacha, it's so nice to see you.. I was waiting to meet you..

Teju : Hi di..

They shared a warm hug. Teja was overwhelmed seeing them. Arjun and Bharat came forward, hugging her as well..

Arjun : Hi mami.. You're looking gorgeous..

Teju : Thank you Arjun.. Mami is not required.. You can call me Teja or Teju.. Whichever suits you..

Bharat : I'll call you 'T'.. Is it fine?

Teju : yaa.. You can..

Gaurav jiju : bacha.. How's your shoot going?

Teju : it's fine jiju.. Just the usual one.. Abhi toh sunny ke saath hi shoot kar rahi hun..

GJ : great..

Teju : aap sabne bataya kyun nhi ki aap India aare hein.. Bata dete toh I would have come to the airpot..

PD : it's a surprise, baby..

Karan : even I didn't know, laddoo.. Mai soraha tha.. Suddenly, I felt extra weight on my body... Dekha toh ye dono mere bhanja haina.. Ye mere upar sore hein.. For a second, I cursed Omi.. Voh bhi vaisa hi sota tha..

Teju : aah... Haa.. Arjun, Bharat.. You both did the right thing.. Poonam di, ye aapka chota bhai, pata hai kitne late uttha hai..

Meenu di was observing her.. She is little protective of her baby brother.. She kept noticing little things about Teju regarding karan.. The whole time, Teju was talking with others except Meenu di.. In fact Teju tried to converse with Meenu di, but she didn't get enough response from the other side..

Poonam : appa.. Aap isko kaise sambalte ho.. She is full of drama.. Drama queen..

Teju : nooo... Di.. Mai drama queen nhi hun.. 🥺*Teju pouted cutely*

Karan chuckled at her reactions, pulled her onto his lap, and hugged her from behind..

Karan murmured in her ears : laddoo.. don't pout like that.. I'll kiss you in front of everyone..

Teju looked at him, raising her eyebrows..

Teju : is it?.. Bring it on..

She challenged him and continued her bickering.. Karan smiled at her and kissed her cheeks subtly.. Teju didn't noticed that as she was busy with her talks..