Part - 61💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
Complete the targets 🎯for next update

ENJOY READING❤❤

Log bolte hain na, agar kuch acha hora hai toh uspe logon ke nazar lag jata hai.. Vaise hi TejRan ke life me bhi hora hai..

Everything was going great.. It's been 2 months since Karan took up the Roadies project.. He was shooting for it in Cape Town.. Sonu Sood is the host and he has special powers.. Karan, Neha, Prince, Rann Vijay and Rhea Chakroborty are the Gang leaders.. This season's shooting was kept secret.. There was speculation but the team managed to keep it secret.. Karan went to Cape Town to shoot for it.. Auditions were held at different places in North India.. Now, for the tasks and other content, they are shooting in Cape Town.

Meanwhile, Teju is busy with her movie.. TejRan's Pyaar Ka Rang Season 2 shooting was completed.. Season 2 promo got revealed and received good appreciation.. Fans are excited to watch the next episodes and they also started trending each time the episodes are telecasted..

Moving to TejRan's personal life, Teju shifted to her new home along with TM and TD.. Although KD, KM and Sreetu were upset about Teju's moving out, they respected her decision.. Karan was not too happy with her decision, but he accepted it.. Their parents meet everyday and it has become their ritual to have at least one meal together.. Both Teju and Karan miss each other so much.. Karan keeps asking her about her schedules and checking on her health.. Teju keeps herself  busy to avoid missing Karan and manages to spend time with TD too...

From last week, Karan started noticing changes in Teju.. She kept distancing herself from him.. Whenever they video called each other, Teju didn't make any eye contact while speaking, which he found odd.. She consistently missed his calls and didn't call him back.. Most of the time, he talked with her through TM or TD.. Sreetu also noticed Tejasswi's contrary behaviour..Now Teju avoid meeting Sreetu, KM and KD..

One evening, Karan ran out of patience.. He was in the mood to confront her.. But before that, He wanted to give her a chance to open up to him.. Thinking about this, he sat on the bench in front of the room allotted to him.. He was in deep thought when Prince joined him..

Prince : Bhabhi ke khayolon mein busy hai?

Karan returned to the present world... He looked at Prince and gave him a small smile.. However, his mind continued to dwell on Teju... Prince noticed the stress on Karan's face and placed his hand on his shoulder..

Prince : Kya hua bhai?.. Kuch hua hai kya?

Karan : Kuch bhi toh nahi..

Prince : Toh tumare face pe itni tension kyun hai? .. Bhabhi ke saath jagada kiya?

Karan : jagada ho bhi gaya toh mai sambalunga.. Par muje samaj nahi aaraha hai ki abh kaise sambhalun..

Prince : agar jagada nahi hua toh problem kya hai?

Karan : vahi toh nahi pata😩

Prince scratched his head in confusion..

Prince : Tu muje confuse karaha hai..

Rann Vijay passed by that way and saw them talking with each other.. He too joined them..

Rann vijay : ki ho raha hai, bhai?

Prince : Karan mainu ulajha raha hai..

Rann vijay : ki problem hai?

Prince : ye bohot tense tha toh maine pucha ki bhabhi ke saath jagda hua?.. Isne bola ki aisa kuch nahi hua.. Toh abh problem ke bareme puchun toh ye bata nahi raha..

Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor💗💗On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara