Part - 22💗💗

Hello readers,
hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING ❤❤

There is always a risk in love. Loving someone is an extremely vulnerable thing because you pour your heart and soul into it, giving your heart to your loved one, not knowing what will happen to it..

When we think about the people we love most in life, we sometimes fall into the fear trap. The fear of rejection, the fear of abandonment, beside these the biggest fear of all is that we will somehow lose them.

The same fear is what Teja is facing now..

Everyone is sleeping peacefully, but Teju is feeling a bit morbid.. She is crying silently in bed like a little kid, thinking about her father's condition..

Losing people we love the most is a part of life that everyone will face at some point, a really scary and sad part of life that Teju never wanted to face..

Teju in her mind : No... I can't lose him.. He is my father, my role model , my teacher, my best friend, my hero.. I can't even stand the thought of him not being with me.. What will Amma ( maa) do without him?... She will be devastated.. No.. I can't see her like that.. I can't see my father dying, besides knowing the fact that he can survive... No... I'll convince him.. I'll convince him to get the surgery done.. I can't lose him..

Teju wiped her tears 😢and slept in no time..

***************************************

Next morning 🌞 ,

Teju rose early and freshened up before heading to the resort's kitchen. She inquired if she could prepare breakfast herself, and upon receiving approval, she made millet poha and egg toast for Td. Completing the meal with a banana smoothie, she arranged everything on a tray and brought it to Td and Tm's room. Tm was already awake, engrossed in a conversation with Km, while Td still lay in peaceful slumber.

Teju knocked the door but she got no response from other side.. So she opened the door and went inside.... She saw Td sleeping 😴peacefully.. She kept the tray on nightstand and woke up Td..

Teju : Appa ( paa) ... It's already 7:30 am.. Get up..

Td slowly opened his eyes.. His face was too pale🤒.. One can easily identify that is he is not well..

Teju checked his temperature 🌡️ .. It was normal , so she checked his bp level... His blood pressure level is little high..🥴

She called her mother..

Teju : Maa, come to your room now..

Tm : why? Your father is fine na.. ? 😟

Teju : haan.. You please come..

Tm comes to room immediately.. Td tried to talk with Teju but she didn't gave any attention to him..

Tm : haan Teju.. Enna aachu? ( kya hua)

Teju : Amma ( maa) , I have kept the breakfast here.. Ask him to have it soon.. Aur haan, I'll ask everyone to get ready.. Jaldi nikalte hein.. 😐

Tm : okay.. But you can ask your father to eat na.. Ithukaga enna room ku vara soniya ( iss cheez keliye muje room me  aane keliye kyun bola? ) 🙄

Teju didn't want to talk about this, so she diverted her..

Teju : I have to talk with my manager.. Mei abhi aaya..