Woogi: Class Punishment

Mingi and Wooyoung have been dating since their Freshman year. They're now in their Junior year. The couple has always been affectionate anywhere they go. It doesn't matter where they are they would always be clinging to each other.

For the past couple of days Wooyoung hasn't been giving Mingi attention. He would try to hug his boyfriend but would get pushed away making Mingi sad until he saw Wooyoung and San hugging. That made him pissed off.

Mingi POV

I was tapping my foot looking at the clock. Only 5 minutes left of class until lunch. I looked back at the teacher who was drawing on the board. I looked at the clock again and it was a minute until the bell.

I packed my stuff and walked out the door right as the bell rang. I went to the cafeteria to meet my friend group and boyfriend. I saw some of them talking. I went to them.

" Hey guys, wheres Wooyoung and Yeosang?" I asked looking at the two empty seats.

"Probably stopped by their locker" Yunho said, sipping his energy drink.

I hummed in response. The others continue talking as I was waiting for my boyfriend and Yeosang. I saw them finally walk into the cafeteria and I smiled at Wooyoung. He and Yeosang started to walk over here.

I expected a hug but no instead Wooyoung goes to sit next to San. I looked how they were so close with one another. I hated hit. Wooyoung hugged San and layed his head on the his chest. I saw San wrap his hand around Wooyoung waist.

That was it.

I got up dragging Wooyoung out of Sans embraced and out of the Cafeteria. The others look at the couple confused.

I dragged Wooyoung to an empty classroom. I pushed him inside before closing and locking the door. I pinned him against the wall.

"What the fuck is going on with you. Being such a brat" I spat looking at Wooyoung.

"It's nothing we were just hug-" Wooyoung couldn't finish his sentence as his hair was pulled back by the black haired male.

"Get on your knees" My voice was cold.

Wooyoung followed my command dropping to his knees. I stood in front of him and smirked.

"Don't be shy, you know what to do kitten"

Wooyoung took off my belt and uzip my pants. He took off my boxers. I sighed at the relief. I look down at Wooyoung as he kept staring at my hard on.

"Hands behind your back slut" Wooyoung put his hand behind his back.

"Your gonna let me fuck this pretty mouth of yours ok kitten" Wooyoung knodded

"Good boy" I grabbed the back of his head pushing him more onto my memeber.

I moaned at the warmness of his mouth. I hit the back of his throat making Wooyoung gag, tears in his eyes.

"You can take it you little bitch" I spat speeding up my pace.

I kept hitting the back of Wooyoungs throat. Wooyoung was in tears. I let out a low groaned as I finally came in his mouth. I pull out.

"Swallow" I said and he open his mouth showing me.

"Good boy" I pat his head.

"P-please Mingi I need you" Wooyoung whined making me smirk.

"Oh now you want me. You wanted San alot more. I can leave you in here. All desperate for a good fuck. Maybe let San find you and help solve your problem. How about that Kitten" I said earning a whimper from.the younger.

"I want you. I want you only. I want you in me" Wooyoung cried out.

"Be more specific baby. What do you want me to do"

"I want you to fill me up with your big cock and fuck me until I can't walk" Wooyoung whined looking at the floor now shy.

"Your wish is my command" I said before flipping him over one of the desk.

I pulled down his pants and boxer. Without hesitation I slammed into him without prepping him. Wooyoung let out a groan.

"It's still a punishment baby" I smirked and started to pick up my pace.

"A-ah Mingii~" Wooyoung moaned

"Hush baby you don't wanna get caught now do you" I waited for Wooyoungs reply but didn't get one. I pulled his hair back.

"Answer my question slut" I spat.

"N-no I don't w-wanna get caught" Wooyoung moaned out.

I continue to speed up my pace. The desk was now moving with every thrust I did.

"I-im close Mingi im- AH" Wooyoung came all over the floor and I smirked.

"We're not done yet" I flipped him over his back now on the desk.

I push back into him groaning at the tightness. I picked up speed. Wooyoungs legs were now shaking.

"Can San do this to you. Can he fuck you like I can" I snapped my hips at an even quicker pace earning a loud moan from Wooyoung.

"N-no he cant- ahhh fuck. Only you Min" Wooyoung cried.

I was closer to my own climax. Wooyoung wrapped his legs around my waist pulling me closer giving me more access. I was now deeper than before.

"F-fuck right there Min" Wooyoung scratched my back.

"I'm close kitten" I grunted my thrust now getting sloppy.

"M-me too" Wooyoung moaned.

"On 3. 1...2...3" I came inside Wooyoung.

Wooyoung came all over mine and his stomach. I smiled has his eyes were trying not to close. I kissed his lips gently.

"You were such a good boy" I said caressing his cheek.

I found some wipes to clean the mess. I put Wooyoungs close back on as the boy was half asleep. After I finish everything I picked him up. His legs wrapping around my waist and his arms around my neck.

"Min..." I heard Wooyoung whispered.

"Yes baby?" I asked softly.

"I'm sorry for showing San more attention than you" When I heard that I smiled and kissed his head.

"It's okay love. Just don't do it again ok"

Wooyoung knodded his head and I walked out the classroom, the boy still in my arms. I looked at the clock. It was 8th period. I looked down and saw Wooyoung sleeping.

I smiled and walked out the school heading to my car. I put Wooyoung in the passenger seat buckling his seatbelt. I took a blanket from the back seat of the car and put it over him.

I got into the driver side and started the car. After a couple minutes we areived in front of my house. My parents were on a business trip. I got Wooyoung out the car and headed inside.

I gently set him on the bed. I went to my closet grabbing one of my hoodies. I took off his close and put the hoodie on him. I took off my shirt and put on sweatpants. I lay down next to the sleeping boy playing with his hair.

"I love you Kitten."

I kinda like how this story turned out but not fully. This story was requested by cali_girl34. I hope you enjoyed it and have a great day 💖