Sanhwa: Sick Baby

This is a little space oneshot I quickly wrote. Its short but enjoy.

It was a cloudy day. The sky was grey, the sun nowhere to be found. Seonghwa loved it. This was his favourite type of weather. Hwa could take the time to snuggle up with his little baby under the thick soft fluffy blankets.

San also liked this weather. Especially when it rained. He loved to go outside and play until he was exaughsted. The little does get sick way to easlily then others but that doesnt stop him.

San was in his and Seonghwas shared bedroom. The younger was busy coloring when he heard little taps. He looked up from the coloring page and his eyes gazed towards the window. It was raining. A smiled formed on the boys face as he ran downstairs to be greeted by his daddy reading a book.

" Daddy can we play outside pleasee?"   San asked jumping up and down from excitment. " I dont know baby its raining and you dont need to be getting sick. " Hwa said putting down his book and placing the younger in his lap. " Please daddy I wanna go play." The younger gave Seonghwa puppy eyes knowing the older would give in. Seonghwa sighed. " Fine but- " His sentence was cut off by a squealing San who hopped out of the olders lap and ran outside. The little was happy. He was having the time of his life.

    Seonghwa pov

I quickly grabbed an umbrella to get San back inside. Once I got outside I saw my baby running around laughing. A smile creeped onto my face. I was watching the little until i remember he needed to get back inside. I went to the younger. " Sannie come on before you get sick. " "But daddy I feel fi- achoo! "  San sneezed mid sentence signalling me that the littles time outside was enough. I grabbed the youngers hand and led him inside. " Stay here ill be right back ok. " San knodded his head.

I came back with a theometer ready to check my baby's temperture. * Beep * 104 degrees. " Baby your running a fever. " San sniffled. " Im sorry daddy " I smiled. " Its ok baby lets  get you all cleaned up than we can cuddle and watch a movie. " I saw him knodd his head in agreement. I kissed the top of his forhead.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩. 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨?

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮