Seongjoong: Do you love me?

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞

3rd person

Kim Hongjoong the short brown-haired boy was deeply in love with his goddess of a boyfriend, Park Seonghwa. They have been together for quite some time. Even pre-debut they were close.

Hongjoong is always busy in the studio, writing songs for their albums and comebacks. Hongjoong was in the studio lost with everything, longing for his lover's touch. He hasn't been to the dorm for over 3 days.

It was 10 pm and Hongjoong decided to go home. He packed up all his things and saved his files on his laptop. As Hongjoong was leaving he walked by the small square mirror on the wall. He stopped in front of it and looked at himself with a disgusting look. His eyes had dark circles around them, his hair was messy. He looked like a hot mess. He sighed and headed towards the dorm.

Hongjoong pov

I got back to the dorm. I unlocked the door and was met with chaos. " JUNG WOOYOUNG GET UR ASS BACK HERE." " NO BITCH FUCK YOU " Wooyoung and Yeosang are chasing after each other, San, Mingi, Yunho, and Jongho were on the couch watching the two best friends fight.

I headed towards me and Seonghwa's shared bedroom and found him sleeping on his bed. I looked at him, he looked so cute and peaceful. How did I get so lucky? I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started to cry. " Who would ever date me, I'm disgusting. " I got in the shower. I got dressed and came out of the bathroom to see Seonghwa wide awake.

" Hi, love." He said to me with a smile. He approached me pulling me into a hug. " Hi Hwa. " I said back. "Are you ok? " The older asked. I nodded. " Just tired, imma go to sleep." The elder understood and let me sleep.

I didn't sleep at all. I was awake all night crying, thanking negative thoughts. ' What if he thinks I'm ugly and doesn't want to date me? ' ' Am I too ugly for him. ' These thoughts ran through my head all night.

I finally got some sleep. I woke up and looked over to Seonghwas's bed and he wasn't there. I got up and headed towards the kitchen and saw everyone except Hwa.

" Where is Seonghwa? " I asked them. " Oh don't you remember today is MAMA." Yunho said. Shit, I forgot. " Hyung is an MC for it. " The youngest member added on. I hummed in response. I sat down sipping my coffee before we got ready to go.

Time skip at MAMA

We were sitting down and we saw Seonghwa on the screen with Soobin. I saw them laughing and playfully hitting each other. I started feeling insecure. Sobbing is handsome..he is better looking than me. 

We were up next to perform. We went behind the stage and into another part of the stage where we were greeted by the two hosts.

" 8 makes 1 team, hello we are ATEEZ," I said in our introduction. The members started talking about our new album and the song's crazy form. Me not paying attention just nodding a little after someone says something.

" Seonghwa Hyung I saw your outfit in the music video, you looked very handsome," Soobin said making Seonghwa blush and get a bit nervous. " Ah thank you Soobin-ah."

My heart dropped as I saw the two flirting. I felt like running away forever. I laughed with the members even though I was hurting inside.

" I can't wait for your guy's performance," Soobin said We all said thanks. " Stay tuned for Ateez's crazy performance." We waved and the camera turned off. When it did I quickly went backstage everyone looking at me with a worried look.

San Pov

I see Hongjoong Hyung run off the stage quickly. He has been off since we left and really quiet. I looked at the others but they didn't know either.

" Guys something is wrong with Joong-ah," I said worried. " He might just be a little nervous for the performance," Yeosang stated. I nodded still worried about the elder.

Hongjoong pov

We got back home after MAMA and I quickly went to my room and locked. I started crying and didn't stop. I heard the members asking if I was ok but I gave them no response until I heard that one soothing voice.

" Joongie darling, can you open the door please?" Seonghwa said. I got up and unlocked the door. Hwa opened it as I went back to my bed. "Baby boy what's wrong." He asked me and I looked at him with teary eyes. " 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" I asked my voice cracking.

Seonghwa pov

My heart broke when he said that to me. "Yes baby, I love you. Why would you ask that?:m" "Because I saw how you and Soobin were acting and he is more handsome than me. You're a goddess compared to me and you might not wanna be with me and-" I couldn't listen to him anymore and smashed my lips against his.

It was a passionate kiss. I pulled the brown-haired boy closer to me deepening the kiss. I broke the kiss. " Princess you are beautiful and Soobin means nothing to me, it's all you love. I do love you and always will."  Hongjoong smiled and hugged me " I love you too." He said, "Then let's cuddle."

We laid down on the bed and I pulled the younger closer to my chest. " Hwa?" " Yes, darling?" "Can you sing me a song?" "Of course love." I started singing.

" 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭. 𝐍𝐨, 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰, 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭."

I finished singing and looked over to see the shorter sleep. I smiled and kissed his head. " I love you, Joongie." I then dozed off to sleep.

                         The End

I hope you enjoyed it, sweethearts.
Byee ❤︎❤︎❤︎