Yungi :WTF

Yunho pov

It's 8:35 pm and I just got done with work. I was heading to the elevator to take me to the lobby. I pressed the button and was waiting until I finally heard a ding. I looked up from my feet and saw Mr. SongMingi, the Ceo.

I got bowed a bit and got inside the elevator. It was already going down to the lobby. It was silent until he spoke.

" Your Mr. Jeong right? " I didnt realized how deep and cold his voice was. I turned to him and bowed again.

" Yes I am Jeong Yunho." He knodded at me. The elevators door opens. I walked out first but tripped and fell. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of the cold hard ground but didn't feel anything.

I lookes up and met soft brown eyes. I realized that Mingi caught me. We didn't move but just stayed there making eye contact. I saw his eyes move slowly down to my lips then back to my eyes.

The tension was loud between us two. His embrace was soft, warm, and even comforting. I felt my heart beat race fast. I finally broke eye contact.

" A-ah thank you Mr.Song. " I cursed to my self for stuttering a bit. He lifted me back up to my feet and smiled.

" It's fine Mr. Jeong" I smiled and bowed. " Goodnight Mr. Song, have a good evening. " I quickly ran out the building nervous heading back home.  

" Do I like him? No I can't he has millions of girls and boys chasing after him. My heart as never beat that fast around no one. Oh my god...I do like him. " I was at home eating Ramen kitchen talking to myself.

" Im so dead tommorow. " I hit my forhead to the table.

Mingo Pov

I saw him run out the building really nervous. I smiled to myself. " He's so cute. " I realized what I said. I never liked anyone like this but he puts a smile on my face. I remember his facial features and blushed. I miss him already. " He's perfect, he's mine. " I walked out the building heading home.

Next day

Yunho Pov

I was walking into the building and saw my bestfriend, Seonghwa. I greeted him as he was heading to Mr. Kim's office.

" Good luck Hwa. " I waved him bye and turned around but accidentally bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw Mingi.

I was shocked to see him. I bowed and apologized. He didn't respond and instead took me to his office.

" Is everything ok? " I asked him and he just looked at me. He walked closer towards me. I started to walk backwards until my back hit the wall.

" I love you. " He whispered in my ear. My emotions were everywhere. Am I happy or shocked. Am I confused or nervous?

" W-what? " I looked at him staring into his orbs. He looked down at my lips and back at me. He slowly got closer are noses now touching.

" May I? " He asked me but I was still yet not fully functioning. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I gave in and knodded my head. I felt a soft pair of lips on mine.

What the fuck.......I can't belive it-

To be continued