Sneaky Little Vampire

I DO NOT OWN EMINENCE IN SHADOW, HOWEVER I DO OWN ANY OF THE ARTS SHOWN IN THESE FICTS.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 : Sneaky Little Vampire.

--------------------------------------------------------

When she first saw him, she was very surprised.

She hasn't expected this era to produce such a powerful human capable of not only taking her, a progenitor, on equal footing. But as well as dominate her, even by pure intuition, she could tell he could easily surpass her and beat her anytime he wanted to even with her strength being enhanced by the Blood Moon.

Bit by bit, she could tell she was slowly regaining her senses, but that wouldn't last long due to Crimson's schemes – She'd been hurt deeply by his betrayal, how could one of her most trusted allies and servants do this to her? – and the Blood moon was slowly making her lose herself.

Their battle continued on for minutes as they traveled across the city skies, luminating the skies with bright colorful explosions and a rain of roses.

It was only when they crossed each other for the final time, coming face to face when he finally talked.

"Tonight's game has gone on long enough, Your Majesty." His red eyes piercing her own crimson eyes, she smiled bitterly.

Silently begging him to put her out of her misery so that she would no longer hurt anyone anymore.

"Would you be so kind as to tell me your name, my good sir?" She responded.

The world momentarily shook as a violet magic encompassed the gentleman in front of her, his right cheek forming a strange mark as his eye glowed with magic.

She smiled internally when he responded to her wishes, magic began building up from him, this was it.

This is the end.

"I.. Am.."

She took one last look at Mary, her friend, her most loyal subordinate cried out for her. She gave her a sad apologetic look.' Good bye Mary, thank you for everything .'

Before embracing her fate as the gentleman in black released his magic.

"Recovery Atomic."

Or so her final goodbyes wouldn't have been an actual 'goodbye' when the man in front of her did something unexpected, she wholeheartedly believed he was going to obliterate her, but this was.. Unexpected, but welcomed.

The world shook and stopped, a wide gentle magic exploded harmlessly throughout the city as all the Ghouls, vampire thralls and victims alike were healed.

Elizabeth's world grew dark as the tendrils of unconsciousness took her.

                                                                                  ++--------------------++

Elizabeth hadn't expected to a Mary suddenly crying and hugging her when she woke up, at first she was worried that she was still out of control, until she noticed she was completely in control of herself with no problems whatsoever.

"Elizabeth-sama!" She cried weepingly on her chest, followed by several apologies.

Elizabeth smiled, she was glad Mary hasn't changed even after hundreds of years, she looked around the room they were in and notices that they were in some sort of expensive apartment.