♡ chapter twenty one ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚˚₊‧⁺˖

ಇ.ೀ Beomgyu ಇ.ೀ

You have this amazing girl in front of you that you desperately like. You know she likes you too, you want to be together, you'd do anything for her, everything sounds perfect huh?

You have an amazing best friend by your side. You grew up with him, you feel like he's your blood related brother, you'd do anything for him, everything sounds perfect huh?

Not until you're caught in the middle of a love triangle where you and your best friend like the same girl and have no idea what's going on.

As I make my way into Yeonjun's hotel room, I can't stop thinking about the aftermath. If this conversation goes badly, we could all loose our jobs. TXT would disband, our parents would be disappointed in us, both of us could loose Ariana.

If this conversation goes smoothly, the band stays together. The friend group has no issues, everyone is happy, everyone is present, but only one of us gets Ariana.

And I think the idea of that haunts us both.

"Here put this on, I'm sick like there's no tomorrow." He says as soon as I walk in handing me a face mask.

"You should have told us, especially your Mom. Just because you're mad at me doesn't mean you should lie to her." I say annoyingly as I sit down at the edge of the bed.

He nods as he makes his way over to me, "I know, I already called her to let her know I was with you all and that I was safe. I also mentioned being at the hotel alone, so she's probably gonna ground me til I'm like 35." He says, I stay still.

We don't say anything to each other for a whole 10 minutes. I don't even remember the last time we actually sat down and just talked, no drama. That hurts me a little to think about.

I sigh before looking up at him, "I'll start." I finally let out, he nods before leaning against the wall and crossing his arms.

"I never liked Myra."

"Oh, we're going way back now huh?" He says looking down to his feet.

I roll my eyes, "We have to, this all started with her. I never liked her, I was always nice to her because why would I be mean to one of your girlfriends?"

"You were rude to Ariana." He says looking back up at me, "Because you-" I stop.

I take a deep breath before continuing, "Let me finish before you speak again, okay?" He nods, "I never felt anything towards her. I don't know how she even started to like me, it kinda just happened."

He's staring down at the floor again, I sigh.

"I never meant to hurt you Yeonjun. You're my best friend, that's why I was rude to Ariana in the beginning. I put up this front to just be rude to everyone first because I didn't want you to feel like I was coming in between you and whoever you were trying to get close to. I told Ariana that, and I apologized for it." I say.

"If you thought that way, the why'd you grow feelings for her?" He asked.

"You know why." I say to him. Again, he looks back up at me.