♡ chapter twenty ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚˚₊‧⁺˖

I got confirmation from Eric on where Yeonjun was staying and what hotel room he was in. After that I texted the group chat and let the boys know where to go and that we didn't need the phone or the hacker anymore.

The hotel Yeonjun was staying at was one of Eric's farthest hotels, which makes sense since nobody has found him.

We pulled up to the hotel and parked next to the boys. I got out of the car and was amazed by the scenery. The entire hotel was surrounded by a garden, and the front of the hotel was complete glass that showed the inside chandelier beautifully. There were guards at the front that seemed polite when opening the door for the guests, not to mention the water fountain in the middle, Eric really knows his stuff.

"You sure he's here?" Kai asks as everyone walks up to Alex's car, I nod. "That's what Eric said."

"Y'know one of these days we should all just take a break and stay at one of his hotels, cause this is sick!" Taehyun says, Alex chuckles.

Beomgyu looks over at me and notices how off I am. He holds onto my arm and pulls me aside from everyone, "You okay? You don't have to talk to him if you aren't ready. We can come back tomorrow or-"

I shake my head, "I need to talk to him. If we wait another day who knows what could happen to him. He could get kicked out of TXT, or you all could disband. I need to know he's okay." I say softly.

Beomgyu brings me in closer to him and just holds me. I hug him tightly and shut my eyes, taking in the moment before I go up and face my actual boyfriend. I pull away from him and smile, "Thank you." I say, he nods before letting go.

I take a deep breath before looking at the boys, "It's room 553, just wait down the hall and I'll come out when I'm done." I say, they all nod.

I make my way inside the hotel and towards the elevator. One of the ladies working there stops me and asks if I'm staying at the hotel. I tell her that I'm Eric's step daughter, yeah I know don't remind me that I called myself his daughter, and she let me go.

I make my way to the fifth floor and over to room 553. I stand outside for about 10 minutes trying to get the guts to knock on the door. I finally knock on the door and yell "Room Service" so he lets me in. I hear the door unlocking and am met by him. We lock eyes and it's at that moment where I realize how tired he looks.

He's in a bath robe and his hair is slightly damp. His nose is cherry red and his eyes half open, "Ariana? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I say crossing my arms.

He rubs his eyes, "I've been sick."

I scoff, "Don't pull that bullshit with me."

"No really!" He says moving to the side showing all his tissues and medicine on the bedside table, oh....

"Wait- you're really sick?" I ask, he nods.

"I think I got food poisoning from the dance. The morning after I woke up throwing up, and it's settled now but it's still kind've bad." He says.

"Here," He hands me a face mask, "Come in, I don't want you getting sick."

I take the face mask and enter the room. He's watching SpongeBob on the TV, his favorite. I smile when I see the photo of us he taped onto the wall, "Nice decor." I say pointing at it, he smiles.