♡ chapter eight ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

"ARIANA! GET DRESSED AND HURRY UP, WE DON'T HAVE THE WHOLE DAY!"

"Five more-" A pillow, crashing towards my head, making me fall off of my bed and land straight on my butt, is the reason I think I might have a concussion now. 

"Are you serious Alex?" I say half tired and half irritated. He hands me a cup of coffee and helps me up off the ground, "Yes, I am. Mom keeps yelling at you to hurry up. You know, if you're gonna sneak out, maybe don't do it on a school day." He says.

I roll my eyes and shove him out of my room, "Noted, now get out." 

"But-" I slam the door in his face and look at the time on my phone before my eyes widen, "OH SH-"

_____

"Why hello Ariana, how'd you sleep?" Beomgyu says to me as I walk into the classroom. I stop and stare at him, "Not good, I'm so exhausted." I say sitting down. 

"I'm sorry, its my fault for making you sneak out last night." I turn around to face him and shake my head, "Don't blame yourself," I smile, "I'm glad we hung out last night, it was the best time I had since coming here. Plus, I got an apology and finally can be friends with you." 

He half smiles and I can clearly tell something is wrong. But when I try and ask him I'm interrupted by the boys shouting about something obnoxious and turn to face the noise. 

"How do you guys have so much energy this early in the morning?" I say,  "Cause we don't sneak out on school nights." Soobin says smiling sarcastically, I can see Yeonjun roll his eyes but I don't think he notices I saw him. 

"Hi beautiful." He says leaning down to kiss my cheek, "I brought you this." He hands me a ham and cheese sandwich and I smile up at him. "Guys, don't I have the best boyfriend ever?" I say turning around towards everyone. 

Taehyun chuckles, "Yeonjun? Nah, he's average." Yeonjun punches him in the arm before getting into his seat and laughing. I look over at Beomgyu who's just sketching in his notebook now. "What're you drawing?" I ask him, he looks up at me, then at Yeonjun, then back to me. 

He clears his throat, "Uh, nothing." He erases it, "It's nothing." 

"Ohhh kay." I say turning my whole body to face the front of the class, why is he acting so weird all of a sudden? 

Mr. Hwang walks in and everyone goes silent. Once he puts his things away he steps to the very front and smiles at all of us, "Hello everyone! Who's ready for some English!?" He says enthusiastically as all the students groan, including myself. 

Once class is finally over, were all waiting for Kai to finish packing up so we can all walk to class together. Yeonjun holds onto my hand which makes the girls around us look at me like they want me gone. I sigh, I guess this is my life now. 

"Cmon Kai, if you make me late to my math quiz I will actually murder you." Taehyun says, Beomgyu chuckles. "A laugh out of Beomgyu? Who's the pretty girl?" Kai asks. 

"Ariana, she snuck out last night to see him." Soobin says jokingly. Yeonjun lets go of my hand and looks down at the ground clearly upset. I look over at Soobin, "It wasn't like that, me and Beomgyu can hangout and get ice cream together if we want to." 

"Oooo an ice cream date? Looks like you gotta step up your game Yeonjun." 

"Okay that's enough guys." Beomgyu says, "I was just apologizing to Ariana so that everything in our friend group is okay. Nothing more , got it?"