♡ chapter ten ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

"It's been three days and I still haven't gotten a proposal yet!" 

"Honey you're only 16 please do not think of marriage right now." My mother says walking in. I throw myself on my bed and groan, "No Mom, I'm talking about a dance proposal! Why hasn't Yeonjun asked me yet?!" 

"Maybe he asked Soobin instead." Vivian says from the phone. I look up at her since its on a face time and she bursts into laughter, "I'm just kidding! He's going to ask you Ari I promise." 

"Is that Vivian? We miss you so much dear!" My mom says, "I miss you guys too! But hey, winter break, I'll be there!" 

"Great, now that we've all caught up can we go back to Yeonjun please?!" 

"Sweetie it'll be okay! If he doesn't ask you, screw the kid. But if he does ask you, then it's a good thing you already have the dress." 

"You already have a dress and didn't show me?!" Vivian says, "It's not my official dress but, it is really gorgeous. It's the one my mom wore in the photo in the hallway at my old house Viv." 

Vivian groans, "That dress is to die for, I can't wait to see you in it." 

"Yeah if Yeonjun asks me." We all stop talking and me and my mom both turn our heads towards my bedroom door when Alex walks in. "Hate to break the gossip sesh but some boy's waiting at the door for you Ari." 

"It's probably Yeonjun! I better hangup so you can get the proposal of a lifetime, bye everyone!" 

"Bye Viv, oh my god I have to get down there!" 

"Wait let me grab my camera, oh this is gonna be so cute!" Mom says. I rush downstairs with Alex behind me and pause for a moment, oh god this is it. 

I turn to look at Alex and he already knows what I'm gonna say. But before I can even say it, he talks first. "Your first and ONLY time a boy with ever give you a homecoming proposal, better savor the moment twin." 

"I wish I ate you in the womb." I say blankly before finally opening the door. I let out a sigh of relief when I see Beomgyu, "Oh thank god!" 

"Nice to see you too?" Beomgyu says. "Oh she's happy alright, she almost shit her pants because she thought you were-" I punch alex in his stomach before grabbing Beomgyu's arm and dragging him inside. 

"Okay I got the cam- Ariana why is Alex on the floor in pain?" Mom says when she finally reaches the bottom of the stairs. I shrug, "Stomach ache?" 

"You said that last time..." Alex says in agony. Mom finally lays her eyes on Beomgyu and smiles, "You must be Yeonjun, I'm Ariana's mother! She's told me so much about you, except she forgot to mention what a looker you were." 

Beomgyu chuckles before looking at me, "You forgot to mention I'm a looker?" I roll my eyes and laugh, "Mom this isn't Yeonjun, this is Beomgyu who you've met before. Except- the restaurant was dim lit and he wore an ugly hat." 

"Hey I rock that hat, alright?" He says. 

"Oh! Beomgyu yes hello! I'm so sorry we were talking about Yeonjun and I just assumed, it's nice to see you again." She says, he nods.