chapter 23. Murderer

Start from the beginning

"HEY! NAMJOON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"NAMJOONSHIIII... URGHHH! WAIT...WAIT"

"NAMJOONSHIIIIIIII... STOP, YOU WILL DROWN INTO THE SEA."

Dara was yelling at the top of her lungs and carefully holding her dress walking behind him. He then stopped and look back with a smile,

 He then stopped and look back with a smile,

"You came?" He asked Dara with a soft smile.

"Yes , have lost your mind"--- he cut her words, cupping her face and placed a soft tender kiss on her nose.

(NOTE: Hold your breath again, its time for Namjoon express his love for his butterfly)

NAMJOON'S CONFESSION

{MY LOVE,

You're the best gift I've got in this life , my day begins with you and it ends with you. Dara you overwhelmed my life with your love, your eyes are meant to hold my sight. The moment you walked in my life it became Bed of Roses. Dara I am adamant that in each universe I want to be yours, only yours.

My Masculine urge is to snow you under my love and bare my soul. Let your feminine urge to accept my love , Butterfly.}

Tears occurred at the corner of eyes and with shaky voice she said---- " I-I Ruin everything Joon."

"THEN RUIN ME BUTTERFLY. I'm all yours finish me, engulf me or cherish me but don't leave me." A lone tear escaped from his eyes.

Dara gulped hard, nodded her head and took a deep sigh---- "If it is so then Let me RUIN you KIM NAMJOON.

With this she grab back of his neck firmly, stood on her toes and smashed her soft lips against his. Dara's bold action make his muscles shrink and by grabbing her waist he pulls her more into him. His tongue surrendered in her mouth letting her lead. Namjoon knows that she finally stepped up leaving all her fears behind. 

~~ My love, My love

     My fearless love

     I will not say goodbye..

     Sea may rise

     Sky may fall

     My love will never die..

She sang this horrifically and the clicking sound of her heels freezes Rambo's blood to turn into blue .

"Let me open your heart and see what color of blood you have Rambo." Ihrin's cold words and manic smile shivered Rambo's paralyzed almost the death. 

{ Happy Reading!

Do vote, comment and share.}