Chapter 19. Master

MASTER

(Warning: Smut ahead readers.) 

"You're too addictive sherlin

"You're too addictive sherlin." He walked closed to her and trailed down his lips from her neck to her collarbone.

"Are you gonna punish me again huh?" Sherlin said in seductive tone brushing her hand over his member.

He smirked and took some steps back...

"Strip. Right. Now." He sat on the bed.

"Master." She called him in seductive tone , sliding down her dress standing naked infront of him...

She walks closer, she leans to kiss him but he stopped her...

"You know my member twitches underneath my pants and it would feel more good in your mouth."

She smirked, went on her knees. She unbuttoned his pant and slide down his pants and boxer.

His member becoming hard like rock making her gulp down the lump of saliva.

Her cold hand touched his member and her breath was fanning the tip of his member. She licks the tip and start thrusting his member in and out. His moans grow louder by every thrust.

"ohhhhh fuckkkkkkk"

"m-more f-faster darlin-ahhhh!" He throw his head in extreme pleasure.

"I would love if you scream my name." She proudly smirks hearing his sinful moan sound.

Before he could reply she put his member in her mouth making him groan...

"Sher- ahhhhhh..."

She slower down her pace licking the length and started encircling her tongue on the tip .

"Ahhhh! Baby, b-baby you feel so gooddd."

He suddenly squirt in her mouth making her moan. He then laid on this back as he was breathing heavily.

She climbs and hover him...

"Master this is the best reward I've ever got." She sat on his member and started kissed him roughly. His member was twitching to get inside her cooze.

He tossed her and said...

"I'll make you screammm... like hell." He tore off her bra and panty. Like an hungry beast he attacked on her boobs and without any warning and he inserted his member inside.

"Ahhhhh... fuckkk. OHHHH M-master."

SMUT ENDED HERE. 

AROUND 4 PM – IN OFFICE

"Ma'am all the preparations of the meeting has done." Shook informed Dara.

"Alright Shook. Wait but before they come just show me the presentation." Dara asked.