*Time Skip*

(OMG it's actually being updated)

(Because I didn't know where to go with this, I decided to skip ahead to the beginning of the first book)

Percy POV

I had mixed feelings of being a halfblood. It's still dangerous, I knew that. Then again, the rare chance to be able to do it all again made all the difference. It's scary to think I would have to relive those wars, but they would have different outcomes. My own life would have different outcomes. Being able to do it again makes me rethink things that happened the first time like the prejudice against the Underworld gods or the fact Annabeth was using me for her own gain to be seen in her mother's eyes. Being able to do it again assured a good life for my mother who has already met Paul. Paul had signed the contract thingy to not give away the secret of the wizards and witches and now lived in the Peverell Manor with us. Esperanza Valdez had joined the group, being saved from Leo losing control when his memories came back. I will admit, I had always wanted to see Leo's expression when he met Beckendorf and I was not disappointed. Leo had an awed look when he saw Beckendorf who had come back with Silena. Anyway, off topic.

Worst part of reliving it again—school. The demigods I lived with got to learn at our own pace and be taught in Greek as the adults had learned Greek to be able explain what we read better, but we still had to attend school while taking classes with the Hargreeves kids who were still age being sixteen. Right now Ethan, Luke, Thalia (who had de-aged herself to eleven still she could age "normally" and I would still hit sixteen before her), Silena, Castor, Pollux, and Clarisse were all at camp. Lou-Ellen, a daughter of Hecate would visit the house for her own safety if any monsters had been detected. Leo was still at the Manor, but he still had plenty of things to do like enjoying his freedom and having his mom around this time. Nico and Bianca remained at the Manor until they had to de-age and be brought into the camp. Once again, off topic.

I stood in a group of twenty eight kids in Manhattan looking up at a familiar museum—the Metropolitan Museum of Art to be exact. I honestly don't know how Chiron or Grover had detected Alecto hanging around as Mrs. Dodds. She showed up a month ago while Chiron and Grover had been here the year. Alecto and I even share a look of disbelief because she wasn't really hiding other than the human disguise she needs to have. She started showing off her scent and aura more which was when Grover finally started noticing, but I think it could be possible that the Furies were so old that they naturally hid their scents better.

The thing that I found amusing is that even if I intentionally still tried not to make previous incidents from other schools not happen again, they still did. The last school I was at, I still had the incident with the cannon. I didn't know it was filled and I was not aiming for the school bus. I'm just glad nobody was actually on the bus. The school before that, even though I knew it was coming, I still got startled by the sharks talking to me and we got to swim with the sharks. The sharks, however, were cringing once sensing the urine in the water from some kid who got really scared, but who walks over sharks in the first place? Oh, wait, it was a behind the scenes kind of deal. Still, who walks over sharks?

The other thing I had to put with again—Nancy Bobofit and that disgusting peanut and ketchup sandwich that even Fred and George wouldn't eat on a dare. Right now she was throwing it at Grover again who actually was starting to look angry this time. Grover had a good temper, and was a relatively good actor when he didn't have to lie, but someone really had to talk to him about his enchilada addiction. Yes, they were good, not as good as ones I could get at home, but it's no excuse to give up your act and make the demigod you're suppose to protect be suspicious.

"I'm gonna kill her," I mumbled after she started throwing the sandwich at us. I had still managed to get suspended, but I couldn't wait until we got to the fountain.