Chapter One

"Can I ask what you two are?" Sally politely asked the two, hoping she didn't offend them. "We're witches; I believe you're a squib?" Luna answered.

Sally's eyes widen in realization, "That's why your names are familiar," she said. Her parents were American but she knew the British pureblood families, "Would you freak out more if we said Dahlia is a Peverell?" Luna asked.

Sally's eyes widened more, turning back to Dahlia who was still at the door, seemingly staring at the same thing the boy was. Clarisse and Percy were now watching the two, especially since the older boy had started getting upset and Dahlia pulled him inside. "Why are you taking in demigods?" Sally finally asked.

"Well Dahlia and Orion already took in two, my daughter and her husband have taken in one, these three were going to die in the first place because of a prophecy. Unfortunately Percy that prophecy still falls to you," Luna calmly told the boy. He looked visibly upset and Clarisse actually had some sympathy for him, "But, the two my sister here took in were Nico and Bianca di Angelo," Luna added, Percy's head springing up, seeing Clarisse nodding. He looked back at the other woman who seemed to be talking to a mirror while calming the boy down.

"And then some gods were asking if we could take in some of their children, ones who would become important in the future," Luna adds, "They all agreed about taking you to, knowing you were a mother figure for everybody," she told Sally, seeing the small smile on her face, she remembered she did care for all those demigods, knowing some didn't have the best time growing up.

"Did they have to prove it?" Clarisse asked, really hating how childish her voice sounded at the moment. Percy looked confused, "Dad showed up with grandpa after my ex-mother yelled at me, then took me away," she explained.

"Yes, some had to prove it, Luke, Bianca, Nico, and Thalia were exempt from that," Luna said, those four had been the immediate agreements for demigods they would blood adopt or magically adopt.

"So are you blood adopting them?" Sally asked.

"Nico and Bianca are not blood adopted just magically adopted by the Houses of Peverell and Black. Clarisse is blood adopted by me and my husband. We also took in Thalia, she will not be a tree, and Zeus already added the barrier for the camp a while ago. Thalia wished for a new mother and she got pretty close with my son in law, so they blood adopted her, Zeus was fine with it. He's mellowed out, still very much a Drama Queen," thunder was heard in the distance from Luna's statement, "Sister dear, I believe you meant Drama King, you're confusing him with Hera," Dahlia adds. Thunder getting a bit louder. Dahlia then saw Sally's worried expression, "Don't worry, he can't do anything to us without breaking the trust he's gaining with the Underworld Gods," she said, "But if you see a blonde woman, that's usually wearing black with a leather jacket and bright red lips, that's Luna's daughter Victoria, you'll see a man with black hair and blue eyes, cocky smile, also wear leather, that's her husband Damon, don't be alarmed if he drinks blood, he's a vampire. No he does not attack anybody in the family, neither does the other vampire, and we've also have the first ever vampires, they have more control over everybody," she continued.

"Who else is there?" Percy asked

"We also took in Luke," Dahlia adds, still slightly distracted by something as the boy was clinging to her. Sally heard aggressive knocking outside but paid no attention to it, she was used to it. "Really?" Percy asked with wide eyes.

"Yep," Luna answered, "He was rather cautious when he showed up with Hermes, but found himself some new parents, Hermes even approves, they're a mischievous couple," Luna praised. "The Potters, they're youngest daughter Jade, and the youngest brother of the Original vampires Kol, they have blood adopted him, he's gonna be more mischievous just be wary," Luna cautioned.