Chapter Two

Sally and Percy were quickly settled into their own wing of the house. The house was hidden like 12 Grimmauld Place was; obviously it belonged to the Blacks. Sirius and Dahlia rolled their eyes the first time they had seen the building and how it was hidden. Inside, it was larger, almost mansion like. The Malfoys, Potters, Blacks, Prewetts, Longbottoms, and Slytherin-Gaunts all had their own wings, Percy and Sally taking one of the smaller ones. Of course the one that Percy wanted was near the pool. "Just so you know, especially Percy, I've heard the stories about you," Dahlia said when it looked like Percy was going to argue, "some of the plants back there in my garden bite. Also, this house is magical. Since it's a house originally owned by the Blacks, either Orion or I can give access or block off rooms," she informed them.

Orion came up to them, "If you see any motorcycles around the garden, it's either one of my sons, mine, or my cousin's and his son or grandson's. It would be best not to touch them," he said. "Also, there is a bricked off area down in the basement, that is our entrance into the Underworld."

"What else do we need to know?" Sally asked, still taking in her new room.

"We were going to gather the rest of the demigods for those they haven't met yet because we know they've had plenty of questions," Dahlia told her. Sally's eyes widened seeing a shadowy figure form behind the woman, "Mistress?" the shadow called forming into Thanatos, someone Percy distinctly remembered. "Yes?" Dahlia responded.

"One of my sisters were wondering if you could take in her son," Thanatos told her, "She had seen something and saw a better outcome with this. I had her swear on the Styx that it was an actual thing she had seen and not because of it involving her son," he continued. Dahlia and Orion shared a look knowing that if Thanatos was specifically asking her, that which ever sister had come to him had requested that they were the one to take in the demigod. "Tell her to bring him," Orion said to Thanatos. The god nodded and disappeared, "I swear we're getting more," Orion continued.

"If we take in this one, no more children for at least a hundred years," Dahlia told him, "Or else..." she looked down his body, at a certain spot between his legs and motioned that she would cut something off. "I only fathered three of them," Orion argued.

"I don't care," Dahlia stated and turned back to Sally, "We'll leave you to relax. A house elf should show up later and we'll answer your questions," she gives her a smile and leaves.

Sally let out a breath and felt a small hand on her knee, "It be better this time," Percy told her. "I hope so Percy," she responded, picking him up and holding him as the two still took in the surroundings. The two were startled by the knife implanting itself in the door of Sally's room, "Sorry!" a small voice said.

"Diego!" a woman scolded. A boy with messy hair and a light tan sheepishly stuck his head in and grabbed the knife as a pale woman with shirt black hair stepped in, "Why don't you introduce yourself to Sally and Percy?" she suggested to the boy.

"There's another Percy?" the boy asked, as if he was asking why they would have two people with the same name in the same house when they haven't even met each other.

"Yes, we technically have two Klaus', there's nothing wrong with two Percys," the woman said, looking up, "Hello, I'm Dorea Potter, I believe you met my husband, Charlus, earlier," she introduced herself. "Diego Potter," the boy shyly introduced himself. Ben, Klaus, Diego, and Viktor wanted to keep their names because the first timeline Grace (or Helga) was there mother figure and had named them and they wanted to honor that. Viktor had asked Helga to give them a new name when they wanted it changed. They dropped the Hargreeves name no problem though. None of their new mothers had any arguments about them keeping their previous names, Helga honored they wanted to keep the names.

"Hello," Sally greeted, "I'm Sally, and this is Percy. There's another Percy?" she asked.

"Yes, Percy Prewett, I believe he should be here soon," Dorea informed her. Percy was coming with Eileen and Charlie Swan from Washington. (Just so its easier for me to track all these stories and such, I will reveal future couples but the backgrounds will be more like flashbacks when I get to those fandoms. So, something like Eileen and Charlie Swan won't be revealed into I get to the Twilight book)

An elf popped in, "Mistress Dahlia be requesting Miss Sally and little Percy to come down," they said before popping out.

Dorea looks at the mother and son, "Time to meet your new big family," she said and guided Diego down the hallway, Sally and Percy following behind. When they got down there, there was a bunch of people there, including the other demigods who were looking curiously at the boy standing next to a woman in a leather jacket and curly hair that looked like she could easily judge everyone there. Percy had had noticed to the side of them that a familiar leopard shirt wearing god was standing there with blonde haired twin boys talking to two adult redheaded twins. Percy looked back and recognized the goddess in leather, he recognized the boy that looked a few years than Thalia and Luke. It was Nemesis and her son, Ethan Nakamura.

(I'm sorry I only updated this once. I really need time to go back and get organized for this story. In the meantime, any suggestions for faceclaims? I need it for:

Ethan Nakamura

Castor and Pollux

Leo Valdez

Piper McLean

And sorry Percabeth shippers, it's not happening)

(A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1K FOLLOWERS! I decided to post early, but I am still having a few personal things to take care of and I don't need to be stressing myself over having to update. I do not know the next time I will update yet)