Court Day, The End Of It All

Finally, it was the day for the court hearing between Dr Allen and Jude Parks. Lawyer Max held Jude's hand assuring him that he has his support.
The courtroom was packed with spectators eagerly awaiting the verdict.

Dr. Allen, with a stern expression, stood before the judge, accusing Jude, his former employee, of stealing money from the company. He claimed that Jude had been adding a dollar to every transaction made by customers, siphoning funds for his own gain

The judge, a no-nonsense figure with a piercing gaze, listened attentively as Dr. Allen presented his accusations. Then, turning to Jude, he gave him the floor to defend himself.Jude stood tall, facing the judge with unwavering confidence.

"Your Honor," he began, his voice steady, "these accusations are baseless. Dr. Allen has a personal issue with me because I uncovered his illicit activities."He proceeded to outline Dr. Allen's nefarious deeds, painting a picture of a corrupt and stingy boss who exploited his employees and engaged in criminal behavior behind closed doors.

The judge leaned forward, intrigued by Jude's revelations.Dr. Allen scoffed, dismissing Jude's claims as fabrications.

"Your Honor, I have evidence to prove my innocence," he declared, reaching for his computer to retrieve the CCTV footage allegedly showing Jude committing the theft.However, as Dr. Allen frantically searched through his files, his expression turned to one of dismay. The footage was nowhere to be found. Unknown to him, Jason had meticulously erased all traces of the incriminating evidence

With a triumphant smile, Jude announced, "Your Honor, I do have evidence. I've brought forth former employees who can testify against Dr. Allen, as well as individuals involved in his drug smuggling operation."

As the witnesses took the stand one by one, they corroborated Jude's claims, providing damning testimony against Dr. Allen. Then, to the shock of everyone in the courtroom, Jude played the video of his conversation with Sophie, exposing Dr. Allen's darkest secrets.The judge's face contorted with anger as he listened to Sophie's confession.

Without hesitation, he delivered his verdict: Dr. Allen was sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor, and his company was to be shut down immediately

As the courtroom erupted into murmurs and applause, Jude, Jason, their sons, and Nancy, Christian's nanny, exchanged relieved smiles. Their long battle against corruption and injustice had finally come to an end.Later that evening, the victorious group boarded a flight to England, where they planned to start anew. With a sense of liberation and hope for the future, they left behind the shadows of their past and embarked on a journey of redemption and renewal.

Dr. Allen swore that he would never set foot in prison. Overwhelmed by pain, stress, and anger, he drove to a nearby bridge. Standing there, tears streaming down his face, he lamented,

"I can't believe I've lost everything in the blink of an eye—my years of hard work, my reputation, my family's trust. Now I'm seen as a criminal, a social outcast."

As he gazed into the flowing river below, he uttered a curse upon those he believed responsible for his downfall.

"Anyone who has caused me pain, anyone involved in my ruin, shall face the consequences," he proclaimed.

"I beseech any higher beings in existence to deliver justice on my behalf. As I prepare to end this life in agony, may those responsible suffer the same fate for generations to come. This spell will follow them to their 7th generation. Let this curse endure until I find peace within my soul."

With these words, Dr. Allen leaped from the bridge, disappearing into the dark waters below. His body was never recovered, lost to the depths of the river.