Doomed

Two days later, the distributors phoned Dr. Allen to register a complaint

Distributor: Hello, sir. We arrived at the harbor to unload the goods, but they refused us. They said no goods would be allowed out without full payment. Could you please make the payment so we can proceed with our work?

Dr. Allen: Really? This might be a mistake. I have paid in full. Can I speak to the person in charge?

Harbor Guy: Hello, sir. It's not that I'm being difficult. The company called me and asked me to withhold your goods because you haven't made payment. If you think otherwise, you can call them directly to inquire

Dr. Allen: Sure, I'll call them now.He called and was informed that they hadn't received the money. Dr. Allen sat there frustrated, trying to recall if he had sent it or not.

He contacted the accounts department, and they confirmed that the money had been successfully withdrawn from their accounts.

As he sat there, he heard a beeping noise from his computer screen. He saw a pop-up message that read:

"Hi there, wicked old man. I am your secret enemy. You can call me a hacker. I see you're wondering about your two million dollar transfer. For your information, I have the company's data in my palm. I could crush your hard-earned achievements, assets, and power. I'm not here for any long talk. Send me a million dollars now, and I'll release your data to you. As for the money I already got from your transaction, forget it. Be wise; don't make any decisions you'll regret later."

Dr. Allen: What the hell! He exclaimed as he punched his desk

Dr. Allen: Hello, Jason, I need you here, now!

Jason: I'm here, sir. What's the problem?

Dr. Allen: It seems we have a ransomware attack. The attacker is demanding a million dollars, and they have our data. What if they sell it? What should we do now?

Jason: Well, there's nothing more we can do. It's gone too far. The best thing we can do is to pay and retrieve our data as soon as possible

Dr. Allen: What nonsense! What's your use here? I blame you for this predicament. If you hadn't been calling in sick all the time, this wouldn't have happened. In fact, you're fired. Leave my office now!

The noise from the office attracted the attention of the other employees, as he stepped out of his office, he noticed that all eyes were on him. He got angrier and shouted;

Dr. Allen: why are you all staring at me like that? Don't you see me everyday? What's so special about today? That's all you guys know . Instead of you to focus on your duties, you sit here and gossip. In fact, I want all of you out of here now!

Saying this, he walked out leaving them with confused faces. Dr. Allen was scared to death. Since he didn't want his company to collapse, he sent the funds to the hacker.

Jude: Jason, we just received the transfer alert. The funds are in! Woohoo!!

Jason: Great news, Jude! Let's get to work. I'll start setting up the websites and ensuring everything is in place for our new business

Jude: I'm already on it. I've created an account with a British bank and transferred all the stolen funds there. It's time to move forward with our plans

Jason: Excellent. With the funds secured, we can proceed with confidence. I'll make sure everything is up and running smoothly on the digital front

Jude: We made it through, Jason. Together, we'll make J&J Empire a success

Jason: Absolutely, Jude. Let's make it happen.