Execution Day One

Day broke, and it was time to execute the plan. Jason woke up very early, freshened up, and went to the living room to see if anyone was awake. Since no one was awake, he switched on the TV and changed the channel to CNN to keep himself updated about the latest news.

He walked into the open kitchen and made a cup of coffee. He came back to the living room and watched the news while sipping on his coffee. After an hour, he got bored so he moved to his computer and started to check his emails to see if any of them needed his attention. While doing so, Jude came from his room.

Jude: "Hi buddy, how was your night?"

Jason: "Honestly, it wasn't that good. Had a lot of things running through my head. How was yours?"

Jude: "It was good. You made coffee? Why don't we make some breakfast, pancakes with some sausages and oatmeal, what do you say?"

Jason: "Sure, I'm famished. Where is Cypher? I haven't seen him since I came. I thought he was asleep when I got here last night, but it seems he's not around."

Jude: "Oh yeah, he went on a field trip with his classmates a few days ago. He will be here by 8 pm tomorrow. I guess he won't come to meet you."

Jason: "That's cool, then we can talk about our plans without worrying about a third ear listening to our conversation."

Jude: "Haha, what do you mean by that? My son is not an eavesdropper."

Jason: "You know I'm already scared about this whole thing, so I can't trust anyone, you know."

Jude: "Whatever, Scaredy cat. Time is not on our side. Let's go and start preparing breakfast. When we're done, I'll take a quick shower and head to the office. I can't be late, especially today."

Upon reaching the office, Jude set up his company computer and texted Jason on WhatsApp

Jude: "Ready, let the action begin."

Jason: "Good luck to us. Remember, no mistakes."

Jude: "Don't start, we can argue later."

Jason: "Check your email, I sent you a virtual machine software. Install it on your computer. Doing this in a virtual environment so we can't be tracked."

Jude: "Sure, done, what next?"

Jason: "Perfect. Since I already have your details, I'm going to hack into the company computer using your info. Just watch me."

Jason hacked into the account while Jude sat and watched his computer screen in awe while the magic happened.

Jason: "Great. I now have control over your computer. You see, I just changed your password, haha."

Jude: "Yoo, you what? You are a beast, buddy!! Now I don't know who is evil between you and me! You are a poisonous creature!"

Jason: "lol, never mess with an IT guy, a brilliant one to be precise. Now, I'm going to hack into the company's CCTV cameras using your computer. That's gonna take a couple of minutes. I'll also do the key logging, that would give me access to whatever is typed on your keyboard."

Jude: "You're a god, bro. I admire your skills and intelligence. If I had half of the knowledge you had, I'd sell the entire country."

Jason: "That's why God never made you like me. Without these skills, you're already creating a lot of problems in the world, haha."

Jude: "Tomorrow is my day. You'll see how I'll put my cunning energy into good use."

Jason: "Don't forget to do what I asked you to do. Make sure you stick the tiny audio device on Dr. Allen's door because I can see everything through the camera but can't hear conversations. If you stick it to his door, the device can track the vibration and translate whatever he says onto my computer."

Jude: "I won't forget that. I'll also make sure it's not noticeable."

Jason: "You better not. We're almost done. Now I'm gonna hide the virtual machine application on your computer. You know, we can't let anyone doubt us."

Jude: "You're a perfect counterpart. J&J Empire has a bright future, I must say. I'm clearing our WhatsApp Chats on my side, clear yours too."

Jason: can't believe this never crossed my mind. Doing that now. I'll leave you to do your work. See you soon

Jude- there's nothing much to do today. I'll stick around for a while and come home around three thirty. Take care and remember to treat yourself to some good meal for lunch.