Crush

After seeing their confused faces Jimin told them about jungkook.

"Jungkook and I studied together until middle school then I came here and he stayed there. We were good friends that's it", explained Jimin.

Now,everyone's confusion cleared.

"Jungkook you  can hangout with us ,if you feel alone and same for you too Taehyung",said Jin.

The other three friends agreed with Jin.

"Sure Jin",said Tae.

Jungkook hesitated but eventually agreed ,who is he to say no to that handsome face.

Soon the break came to an end. Next class started, the teacher came. They went to their respective seats and started listening to their class.

Time skip,At lunch in cafeteria

The six of them sat together in the table.
Usually Jin sat in between Yoongi and Jimin and Namjoon beside Yoongi but today Jin decided to sit beside Taehyung. Jimin sat beside Jungkook who sat beside Jin.
Yoongi and Namjoon sat together.

"So Taehyung and Jungkook tell us about yourself ",said Namjoon.

"Nothing interesting to tell but still you asked I will tell. I studied in Daegu but because of my father's business we came here. I don't have much friends and I am surprised to have 5 sweet guys as my friends on my first day of the school. I love to play computer games .
My birthday is on December 30 th. That's it about myself ",finished Taehyung.

"I was also born on December and I also love to play computer games. We have some similar things between uss Taehyung ah",said an overexcited Jin.

His three friends watched him in amusement.

"Oh really Jin",exclaimed an equally excited Taehyung.

"So Jungkook tell us about you", said Yoongi trying to calm the overexcited guys.

"I am from Busan. Just like Tae I came here due to my father's business. I love to eat alot . My birthday is on September 1.And I don't have any friends after Jimin came here. So you guys are the first friends I am having after a long time ", Jungkook said shyly.

And again Jin became excited because he too loves to a lot.

"Kookie I too love to eat a lot ", Jin said happily.

Jungkook gave him his infamous bunny smile. Jin cooed at him and pinched his cheek.

Taehyung and Jungkook was so thankful for Jin for making them comfortable in this new school.

Namjoon ,Jimin and Yoongi just smiled at Jin. Jin has always been like this but only to his loved ones.

They are also suspicious about Jin's behaviour with Taehyung. He is a little overexcited with Taehyung. Jin had always been so dramatic but his behaviour with Taehyung is kinda different. They decided to confront Jin about this.

The six of them ate happily while chatting with each other.

Time skip

The school finished. Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go home together as they're in the same neighbourhood.

They bid bye to the four of them. After they went Yoonminjoon cornered Seokjin.

"So ,Jinnie tell us what was that earlier with Taehyung ",questioned Yoongi.

"Yeah ,tell is. I am sure you had heart eyes for him",said Jimin teasingly.

Jin's ears went red. He blushed a little. And the three of them were confused by seeing him blush.

"I think I have a crush on Taehyung ",said Seokjin shyly.

"Crush!!!!Crush on Taehyung! On his first day! Impossible", the three of them said in chorus.

"Really Jin you have a crush on a boy who just came today",Namjoon said .

"There is nothing wrong in having a crush in first sight . And I just said crush for safety ,it can maybe love", Jin said dreamily.

"LOVE..",again the three of them shouted in chorus.

"Shhh...Don't shout", silenced Jin. As they are still in the school.

"Yeah ,love. I think I am in love with him guys", said Jin with a smile on his face.

The three of them cringed seeing their friend smiling like a lovesick puppy. Jin rolled his eyes seeing his friends' reaction.

"Leave my topic ,Jimin ah what was that reaction when you saw Jungkook at the class", said Jin trying to change the topic.

"Yeah ,I also saw that ", said Yoongi joining Jin.

Jimin just looked down.

"I am sorry guys I didn't say about my childhood love to you. Jungkook was my childhood love, I loved him but I know he doesn't love me back. So I just kept it as my secret.",said Jimin sadly.

Seokjin just hugged him. He know his friend doesn't share more things about him. He may look like cheerful person but deep down he is still shy and afraid of getting judged.

"It's okat Jimin ah,hope you find your true love",Namjoon consoled Jimin.

The four friends walked together to their home happily by teasing Jin having a love at first sight.

To be continued..

I hope it's not boring.