Chapter 8

After telling my kids that they had a little sister suddenly after hiding it for many years I knew that any second from now an explosion will take place .

And right then Leo's voice exploded " What. The .Actual .Fuck .... We had a sister all these years and you guys hid it from us . Seriously... And now you expect us to welcome her with open arms ... Yeah right .... "

If I say I didn't expect this reaction from him ,I would be lying . He was the one with anger issues from start . He really does not like changes either but we all know how pure he is inside .

Anyway right now I had to calm him "Yes , I expect you all to welcome her with open arms . Leonardo , you need to understand that being away from us or being taken away from us was not her choice .
Anyway I got a phone call earlier that both her adoptive parents died . So I am taking her back . My tesoro back . "

" We are leaving in 15 minutes to the police station. Everyone get ready. " As soon as I said this I could see many varieties of emotions on the faces of my kids . The youngest ones were crying , the middle ones were still processing and the oldest ones trying their best not to betray any emotions from their face. But no matter how much tried to conceal it it was all visible in their eyes .

When I looked at my wife , I could see that she could also see their reactions as clear as me

'Well enough with the sentiments go and get ready" . The younger kids jumped out ofthe sofa and ran to their rooms with happy , excited face .

Soon enough the others followed . I turned to my Mia Cara . And quickly she buried her face in my chest and start crying

"Its really her . After all these years she's back . My baby . My little tesoro Is back." She said between sobbing . Hearing these words a tear escaped from my eyes. "Yes Mia Cara she is back . Our little princess is back . " I said reassuring her . Very soon she composed herself and told me to get ready . I practically ran to get ready , so that we could reunite with her .

15 minutes later all of were settled in 4 different cars

Me and Isabella in one
David in one( he likes to drive alone )
Angelo and Leonardo in one
And the rest in one

Soon enough we reached the police station.
I said to the first person I saw " Excuse me , I m André Russo , here For Av- sorry Stella Brown "( I originally named my tesoro Ava , but after she got adopted her name was changed to Stella as they didn't knew what her real name was.)

The lady replied "oh yes Mr Russo, I am LiLy Buffay , I was social worker who contacted you before ,we were awaiting your arrival, please follow me "

We all followed the social worker to a room and I saw a figure sleeping on the sofa in the corner of the room . Even though we  couldn't see her face my eyes was already tearing up at thought of reuniting with my pricipessa in a few minutes .

Ms Lily tapped on the sleeping beauty's shoulder and woke her up ." Dear , your family is hear " Ms Lily said . As she turned around I heard multiple gasps from the room . Her reaction was also surprised. She looked like she was scanning all of us . She looked so innocent but when her eyes fell on one person it stopped. Curiously , I looked at the direction her eyes was looking and she was looking at Alexander .

His reaction was mirroring the surprise on her face . I abruptly asked ." Do you know her Alex?". Y-Yes , um.. She is the new student at the school.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. They already know her . They have seen her . It was fate .

I went towards her along with Isa controlling the tears in my eyes. I said shaking "Hi tesoro . Im your dad ."

"H-Hi " she said barely audible . But her voice was as sweet as honey

"Im sorry about your parents" I said.it must be vey sad for the people who were your parents passing away suddenly .

She nodded.

"All these years we tried to find you but we failed to do so. We are so happy to have you" .

"Thank you " she said . But her voice indicated a bit of nervousness.

"Principessa you don't need to be afraid of us . I know we are practically strangers right now but you are our little princess and we will never hurt or let anyone hurt you ,okay " said Isabella .

"Okay " she said

Suddenly the door of the room opened and David entered who was handling the paperworks outside

As David came forward Matteo said " Don't they both look like twins. David, Princess look like his twin . " Both princess' and David's face was full of surprise .

"Now that you mention it , yes they look so alike . " Said Angelo

"Enough kids first introduce yourself to your sister " i said smiling like an idiot.

"Hi there bambina, im your oldest brother,David" David said in the most softest voice ive heard him .

Hello tesoro , im Angelo the second oldest , and about to be your most favourite brother ever . Angelo said grinning

"Leonardo " Leo' introduced ' himself  . After he said that I saw David glaring at Leo  and saw Leo gulping. Even though he is my son , I felt very satisfied seeing him afraid after he was rude to my tesoro . I saw her feeling a bit hurt .

"Ignore him sorella , I'm Alexander, as you already know . I m sure I'm going to be your favourite soon enough". He said and looked at Angelo with a smirk . I guess my tesoro found it funny that I saw her smiling and her smile was the most angelic thing I've ever seen

"Hi sorella , I'm Alessandro. Nice to meet you "
Ales said and she nodded with a smile . Ales is the type who doesn't speak much and observe more .

"Hi there princess, I'm Stefano , and we are gonna have a great time together " he said sweetly.

Suddenly Matteo puch Stef out of the way and said whining "Why am I always last . Well Lil Sis . Im your best brother , Matteo, you can call me Matt or anything you like , Awee you are so pretty!! . Which is your favourite song? , do you read books ?, if you do I can recommend you some , if you ever want to eat something just ask me I'm the best cook in the fam . "

When he finished rambling we all her our little Babina giggle

"Aweee....!!" Everyone said together . She got shy and kept her head down .

After that everyone looked at her expecting

"Um.... Hi Everyone one Im Stella "

Once again everyone except me awed her . But I couldn't shake off the fact that her actual name was Ava .

Bambina i wanted to tell you something. Your real name is Ava not Stella . If you're okay we will change it .

She spoke up " okay then . Im Ava " she said smiling