Chapter 5

It took me a lot of time to find my class
Right when I knocked on the door, it flung open and a tall intimidating man was standing .
I said" hi sir I am a new student and I got lost"
"Okay " and he also muttered a whatever .
As I entered he said first introduce yourself. Ohhh I hated it . First of all I hated talking at all secondly I really hated talking in front of a big croud . Even though most of the kids looked like they were half asleep at the first period of the day ,I still hated it

Then I walked to the middle of the class and said " Hello, I am Stella Brown. I am a new student "
I saw many people staring at me , even the people who were asleep is now awake .

"Ok go sit in a empty seat"he said

I went and sat in an empty seat . I still can feel their eyes on me and I can ensure you that I WAS NOT ENJOYING IT.

Soon everyone started whispering and it pretty made me very uncomfortable. Suddenly I heard a loud noise . I flinched but thankfully everyone was distracted by that noise.

It was a guy . I dared not to turn around.
He said " Can't you idiots shut up . I need to sleep" . Everyone went quiet but after a few seconds I could hear a few girl going goo goo gaga over him . 'Teenagers' I thought to myself .

Then Mr. Thomson (the teacher).
He demanded " Mr Russo , if you keep up with this behavior of yours , you will definitely end up in detention. "

When Mr Thomson called said Mr Russo I felt a sting in my heart . I ignored it as the after effect of yesterday's beating .

"As if I care" said that guy
I heard many girls giggling. What the hell were they 'giggling' about .

"OK Mr Russo,you just earned yourself detention " Mr Thomson said sarcastically. That guy stood up and said " bye ladies I'll miss you " he said flirtatiously. "Bye Alexander we ll miss you too" many girls spoke up .
I practically gagged at their response .

Before going out he looked at me with his eyebrows raised . I quickly looked down. After that he went out . My heart was racing like a person on their death bed.
Why did that guy looked at me .
He looked like the son of a Don.
Does he think that I'm the reason he got detention .
Oh my god he already hate me .
Will he kill me .

Suddenly I felt a bang on my table. It's Mr Thomson "Ms Brown are you still here! "

"Y-yes ,s-sorry sir "
"Anyway we were talking about......"

The class continued

At last it's lunch time . All I'm eating is a beef stick because if I eat more than that
I'll get sick . At my previous school I used to eat alone at the library . But as my luck would have it I decided to have lunch in the cafeteria.

Right, then a few guys entered the cafe in Mafia style . Among them was the guy who got detention by Mr Thomson in the morning. The other 2 guys looked similar to the detention guy. All three of them have pretty much the same face and the same hair . The other two look way much similar to each other

Come to think I kinda look similar to them . It's a strange coincidence

The whole cafeteria went silent . Suddenly the guys were walking towards me . I was already hyperventilating. I quickly looked down .I was wearing my hood on my head. I could hear one of the clearing his throat.

Suddenly a girl with THE MOST Fakest voice said "new nerd girl ,get up from there, it's the table of the Russo's table.

I got up in a flash . I guess the detention guy noticed my heavy breathing . He asked me "Are you Okay?"

I nodded quickly left the cafeteria .

I hit my head with my hand . It's kind of a habit ." Idiot .idiot .what a big dumb idiot" I said to myself . I 'had' to eat in the cafeteria and 'had' to sit in those guys seat .

They seem to be really scary and I'm pretty sure that they are really popular.

What if they want to hurt me for sitting on their seat?. What if they make a scene in front my parents ?. My parents will kill me . Shit

I should try my best to avoid those guys especially the detention guy whose name I learned to be Alexander.

Soon the lunch time was over and I hope that I would never come across any of those guys in my life

I looked at my phone and it was time for my job. It's actually pretty nice . The owner Mrs Park is a nice lady . She always looks out for me and gives me food once in a while even though I refuses her . If my parents get to know that Mrs park gives me food once in a while.... ohhh the thought of that punishment itself gives me shivers.

The cafe is near a children's park. So we are packed with customers all the time. I arrived at the cafe and Mrs Park's warm smile greeted me as soon as I entered .

"딸내미!!"(daughter) she called me .
"Oh Mrs park you know I don't even know what it means" I said

"It's Ok my dear . It's just that everytime you enter this cafe , it's seems that the earth stop revolving ,어이쿠, 정말 예쁘다!!"
(Oh my god, you are so pretty) she said so prettily.

I don't what that means but I think its a compliment so I smiled at her. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head and I heard Emma words repeatedly in my head
" You bitch , you ungrateful brat , why were you even born , you are so useless that no one want you, you are a complete burden , you are not pretty neither smart, you don't deserve love or pity , you good-for-nothing piece of shit."

She is right I don't deserve anything, not love ,not care ,nor pity. Probably Mrs Park's just saying that to make me feel good . Or else why would anyone compliment me . I'm a burden , I shouldn't have been born.

The pain in my head is increasing. I excused myself and went inside the utensil room where all the cleaning items were kept . I quickly took my bottle of pain killers and swallowed it . I noticed that I don't have many tablets more ,i should probably buy more soon .

Soon enough I started my job and ended it at 6:00 . While doing work my torso was hurting so much . If it wasn't for the painkillers, I don't think that I would have survived this long ....

A/N : sorry for the late update . It's really hard to make a story that would make at least a few people interested. Once again,my deepest apologies