Unwanted Visit

(Days passed, until)

Journalist: Breaking news! It looks like the city's monsters just disappeared!

Den: hi?!?

Journalist: Researchers and explorers of the sites found nothing but normal civilization!
The Hero League will hold a meeting with all the heroes best suited to the situation and see what they can do or see what could have caused this! Will this be the end of monsters and evil in the city?!?

Roy: Speaking of that... I forgot to tell you but they called here today and we're supposed to get there now

Den: if the monsters are gone, why do we have to worry about it so much?

Roy: Maybe they're just hiding somewhere for, you know, some evil plan

Den: but not all monsters are evil, did you see that monster mom protecting her son

Roy: Look, whether they are monsters or not, they are monsters, and the heroes, etc., don't look kindly on them.

(Call in Roy's phone again)

Manager: You guys are almost late! The heroes are already here and they are just waiting for you!

Den: Let's go before I have to do that essay there

(In the League…)

Manager: Sorry for the delay, we were busy preparing what we were going to talk about

Manager: Sorry for the delay, we were busy preparing what we were going to talk about... is everyone that I called here?

(Some say yes, others just give a thumbs up)

Manager: Alright, looks like only one was missing today, well, let's continue

_________________________________________

- “Bauble Knight

ATK - 34

DF - 29

A knight specializing in trinkets, he rarely uses his main weapons, as he is not used to his simple and weak training, however, his trinkets are completely effective and mostly save missions.