𝟐𝟎. 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒༊*·˚

𝐈𝐓 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞. Everyone was a year older. Everyone was a year smarter(or dumber in some cases). And everyone was about to see each other again for the world premiere of The Black Phone.

Miyu had been busy with her own projects filming like TSITP, starring as Lola Tung's younger sister, The Secret Headquarters, where she met some of her closest friends Abby James Witherspoon and Walker Scobell, aswell as some other brand deals and sorts.

The cast stayed in contact just like they did before. Some of the cast like Banks and Jacobs kind of distanced because they were mainly focused on school rather than acting. However they would all reunite soon.

Now Mason and Miyu were paired up for interviews, and Maddy and Becca were paired and the fur were flown out to LA for them. Miyu always loved interviews. She got to rant about her passion and were cute clothes in pretty makeup while doing so.

This time she hadn't met up with any of the cast before hand and now was seeing them for the first time in a while. She had seen maddy a couple of times until she moved to LA. Mason and Becca were harder to hangout with because they lived in different states just like the rest of the cast.

Now Miyu was sitting in her hotel room waiting for a knock on her door so she could get prepped for the interview. Right now she had her earbuds in and was blasting some Tyler, The Creator. She occasionally hummed along to the songs.

When SWEET/ I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO DANCE started playing she thought about one guy. Who went by the name of Mason Thames.

She wondered if they're timing was right if they would've worked. She really liked him. But things with Malachi got in the way, and now, who knows now.

Then she finally heard the knock she had been waiting for. She welcomed her crew in with a smile and then her and her team waited for the second knock. Variety was supposed to film a grwm with her getting ready for the interview.

Miyu's stylist had three outfits layed out for three different days. Mason and Miyu's stylists coordinated together to have them match or at least compliment each other in the interviews.

The first day, which was the main day, she wore a beautiful emerald green dress suit with a pretty black buckle in the center. Mason was supposed to wear a dark navy blu sweatter to compliment.

The dress reminded her of the slight pieces of green in his eyes. The eyes that if she wanted ot she could just melt away in. She missed his eyes. She missed him. He probably grew since she last saw him. Miyu definitely couldn't wait to see him.

Then the second knock came and Variety came just in time for her to start.

The makeup crew was going for a light soft glam look. Miyu's hair was stlyed in perfect waves that fell across her shoulders like silk. Her makeup was glowy and highlighted her beautiful smile.

The questions from Variety were a blur. She was finished almost as quick as it started. All she really wanted to do was to see Mason. She was so excited. And nervous. It was like that silly little feeling that made her smile like a fool and want to throw her guts up even more.

Now she was finally ready and she started her way to the interview room. She put back her earbuds and resumed her playlist. Her head was rushing through so many thoughts. Mostly mason. But other stuff too. Like what if she said something wrong. What if she got sick. What if she forgot everything.