𝟏𝟑. 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄༊*·˚

𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐔 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. She said she would do it before, but the procrasinator in her stopped her from doing it until the night before her flight. She opened up her phone to text in the group chat.

The Green Calculator

amy🤘🏻
guyyysss

finney📞
que pasa?

robin🐓
i know damn well your white boy ass did not just say QuE pAsA

finney📞
shut up

gwenny<3
ok but whats up?

amy🤘🏻
can anyone call?
actually fuck it im just gonna start a call
join if u want

*amy🤘🏻started a group call*

Miyu started the call and waited for people to join while she opened up her suitcase and started walking around her room for clothes. She heard masons voice first it was more of a grumble but he wasnt upset. "WHAT DO YOU WANT MIYU" tristan yelled at his phone but it was cutting out. "tristan talk to me when you have good wifi." miyu said rolling her eyes and getting more clothes from her drawers and shoving it in her suitcase. "why are you packing right now?" maddy said to the phone. "cause i can." miyu said. "Why isnt miguel on" she questioned. "His plain took off." mason said. "this late?" the raven haired girl questioned walking up to her phone. "dont ask me" mason put his hands up in surrender.

"broooo i hate packing" miyu flopped on her bag to lay on top of it. "ur almost done come on" maddy said trying to cheer her up. "st- p whi-ingusoun- annoyin" tristan was glitching out like always. "Okay keep at it bud" miyu said putting the final thing in her bag that was already overflowing. "Dont you think your overpaacking just a little bit." maddy suggested. "No, of course not its fine." miyu started to sit on top of her suitcase to try and weigh it down. After jumping on it, putting weights on it, and having hiro sit on it, she finally got it closed. "Are you guys ready for filming." miyu asked. "Duhh, but are you guys ready to kiss" maddy made kissing noices at the end of her sentence. "Eww maddy." "Dont be weird" mason and miyu send in unison. "Ok sure whatever." maddy rolled her eyes. "Yeah just dont make out infront of me" tristan finally said a full sentence.  "Ugh tristan I have a boyfriend. Dont forget it" miyu just let the information slip out of her. She didnt even realize until the sudden gasps in unison and of them choking.

"WHAT MIYU WAHT" maddy yelled. "MIYU WTF IM YOUR BROTHER WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME" tristan screamed into the phoene. "A boyfriend?" mason just said plainly. "GUys its nothing ignore what i said" miyu tried to shut it down but she knew it wouldnt go away unless she told them.  "NO WAY OMGGG im so happy for youuuuuuuu" maddy sang with glee. She genuinely was happy even being an original shipper of Miyu and Mason. She caught on to masons lingering feelings for miyu but didnt say anythign. She made sure to make a mental note to talk to him later. "Guys im tired i think im gonna go to sleep." miyu said yawning but also trying to get an excuse to leave. "Its only ten" tristan said. "Yah but i dont like you so im gonna go bye loserrrr" miyu dragged out her sentence to her "brother" and then hung up. She was tired anyways, it was her time to sleep. Meanwhile Maddy was texting mason and checking on him.

Maddy

maddy
u good?

mason
yeah?
why wouldnt i be

maddy
miyu has a boyfriend.

mason
yeah i know.

maddy
do you?

mason
yes maddy i know she has a boyfriend geez
i was on the call you know
whatever im happy for her

maddy
mason its okay to tell me how you feel
like how you actually feel
i wont tell her
or anybody

masonokay. but dont judge me
the second i found out miyu was casted as amy
i read the entire book to see how our roles would be
i read it all in under 2 days then that night i followed her
i saw her vlog uploaded 2 days after and i saw her face
when she saw it, she looked so beautiful in that video
in all her videos, she looks perfect and amazing and when
we all texted in the groupchat and she called i literally
ditched my friends last minute just to here her voice
AND THE LIVE after brady left the call i was so glad
miyu was so funny and she looked so pretty and she was
smiling and just that was enough to make any guy have
a crush. and i watched FLIPPED FOR HER it wasnt even
bad she said i reminded her of bryce, SHE LOVES BRYCE
and she tried to make ship names for us, as a joke obvi
but still she cared. and the family trip. it wasnt even
planned i had to convince my parents just so i could
see her in person, and when i did she was the sweetest
most kindest person you'll ever meet. and she fell asleep
on my arm shes so beautiful and kind and after that day
i couldnt stop thinking about her. shes amazing, shes the
most gorgeous girl ive ever seen, shes kind and thoughtful
and genuine and then malachi started getting in the
comments and it looked like something was there so i decided
to holdd off on telling her how i feel and i know that she
doesnt see me the same way and i cant do anything
besides be happy for her because i want her to be happy
more than anything in the entire world

maddy
mason.
im so sorry

just know im here for you know and forever
maybe her and her new boyfriend were just
a sudden rush of adrenaline and it wont work
out. Not saying i dont want miyu to not have
her boyfriend im happy for her too but
you still have a chance. Your life isnt over.

Maddy was overwhelmed by how much mason like miyu. and mason was overwhelmed by how much he liked miyu as well. 

In morning she woke up to 361 new mesages from the gc and other individual messages. She scanned through them all and to sum it up it was all about her new boyfriend. Mason didnt text much. Something about that made her feel weird. She wanted to text him but also didnt want to rub in the wound. She was clueless of his feelings but she knew she felt a little sprak inbetween them. Either way she had to go on her flight so she got ready, got her things and waited for her dad to take her to his workplace/airport. 

There she would meet maddy, they booked the same flight on purpose so they could hang out on the plane. They went through the boring process of security and other stuff and finally got on the plane. Before take off maddy was scrolling through some messages with mason. Miyu couldnt help herself but lookover and see atleast an essays worht of words in one text. She looked up at the contact and saw Mason.  "Is that mason?" miyu glanced over a little bit more. "What?! hmm yeah, he just sent me a checklist of what to pack to make sure he had everything." maddy put her phone down immediately and laughed awkwardly. "Okayyyy" miyu looked down suspiciously. They talked a lot on the plane. Miyu finally folded and told her that Malachi was her secret boyfriend and maddy was nothing but happy for her. 

When they got to the airport they boarded off and kept talking. After they got their bags they were surprised by the faces of Miguel, Tristan, brady coming up behind them and spooking them, and mason. Miguel and tristan hugged her with open arms and exchanged little remarks. Brady just dapped her up and pulled her into a hug and mason just smiled and looked back down. "Hey." she stepped closer to him. "Hmm" he was still looking down at his phone. "I feel like we havent talked in a while. whats new?" she asked. "Well youhave a boyfriend, you could've told me about that. Nothings new except filming." he was extra dry, not just salty but dry. "Im sorry mason it was supposed to stay a secret we-" "whatever miyu its fine i understand." mason said and turned around and started talking to maddy.  She thought being on set would be great, but it made her realize now things would be oven more awkward then she could have ever imagined.

a/n
its only gonna get worse pookiess. im sorry but i love drama we know this.