𝟏𝟕. 𝐁𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐓.𝟐༊*·˚

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩. It was surprisingly not that messy. Sure there were atleast fifty alcohol bottles and a thousand cups every wear but in the words of the very special birthday girl "It was totally fucking worth it".

The parents helped clean up and before the teens knew it the boys were getting dressed upstairs while the girls were setting up their beds downstairs. The boys were staying in the master bedroom together and the girls were sleeping in the living room.

All the parents made it VERY clear that neither of the groups should cross paths at all during the night. Everyone agreed and they all separated as they said goodnight to eachother from the two different floors. 

*cut scene*
(back to the vlog)

In the girls room they all vlogged for miyus channel. All the girls were in pretty pajamas with some already having face masks on and some putting them on. "I love you guys" miyu said for like the 100th time that night. "We love you too Mimi" sophie said to her while putting a blueberry facemask on her.

"Sooo should we play truth or dare, truth or truth, dare or dare" athena said dragging on. A mix of different voices played out through out the room. "Birthday girls pick" ariana said. "Truth or dare" miyu said with a smirk.

*cut scene*

"So we are playing a different kind of truth or dare" miyu said to the camera. "With cards!" maddie added. "Yea with cards, so basically everyone goes around once and picks a card. Lets say soph picks first and she draws a diamond. SO a diamond is a group truth that the drawer asks. A heart is a the person who drews dare, the person before gets to pick the dare. A spade is a group dare that the drawer gets to pick. And a clover is a singular truth. You get three skips" miyu explained. "Let the games begin" jess smiled.

*cut scene*

A sped up clip of them playing and laughing shows on screen. 

*cut scene*

A diamond was pulled by xochitl so she came up with a question. "Does anyone here, think anyone here is cute,  as in like cutsie patootsies bf material." xoch asked. "Welll i know who jess thinks is cutsie patootsies bf material." miyu pushed jess a little bit as an insane blush crept up on her face. "Shut up" she shoved her face into her knees. "Anyone elseee.." athena sang. 
(the next part of this scene was cut from the video but i want u guys to see🤗)

"Guys dont hate me but why is mason kindaa.. " sophie said. "no but like is anyone else liked him first go get him!!" at the end of the day sophie was most definitely a girls girl.  "Ugh gross not mason hes literally like a brother to me." maddy scrunched her face up. "Yeah but not to meeee" sophie said smiling stupidly. 

For some reason miyus heart twinged hearing that. Yes she had malachi and she couldnt be happier, but maybe just maybe a small piece of her still had feelings for mason. She knew she had to be straight up about this to Malachi. Later she would talk to him about it and sort it out. 

"Miyuuuu" jess said. "Hmm" miyus eyes popped out realizing she zoned out. The rest of the girls giggled. "Ok since no one else thinks anyone is cute New question!" xochitl said.

*cut scene*

The girls finished playing and then they decided to bake instead of sleeping cause duh. "ahhhh we are baking!!" miyu said shaking the camera while walking. "we're baking cookieeessss" maddy walked by with a spatula in her hand.