𝟕. 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ༊*·˚

*cut scene*

"𝐎𝐇 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨." 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭. "Yeah, what is it?"Brooke looked back. "I mean its just a paper flower bouquet but..." Miyu said knowing Masons reaction was less than impressed. "Miyu its like hella cute, probably took you hours to make it." Brooke looked at her brother, talking in a sibling language Miyu knew oh so well. "It was really nothing but I'm glad you like it" Miyu said with a smile on her face. 

*cut scene*

Mason was drifting off to sleep, the traffic took longer because everyone was heading to work. "OH MY GOD!!" Miyu squealed excitedly. Mason jolted awake because of the sudden noise, "What! what?" he said once he realized it was only Miyu who screamed. "I got it, I got a role as a guest on a disney tv show!!" Miyu squealed of excitement, normally this wasn't a big deal but there was a certain someone in the cast of "Villains of Valley View" who had always caught her eye. "What's the big deal about this tv show anyways. I mean you didn't even tell me the name." Mason said still a little dazy from just being woken up. "Ok so its called ------------(Villains of Vallew View)" editing miyu put a high pitch bleep audio to not reveal her new role.  mason rolled his eyes at that. "Isnt that a kids show?" he questioned. 

"Yeah but-" shit. She couldn't just flat-out tell Mason she had a little crush on Malachi, she still kinda sorta a little had feelings for Mason too, you can like 2 people at once, right? "uhh, well its mainly just for the experience, sure Babysitters Club was also a Tv show but this ones different, its like one main set, like a sit com or whatever." its the best excuse Miyu could come up with, plus it was also half true. "I mean yeah I guess" mason hesitated "Im happy for you, if your excited I'm excited!" he said soundingly like he was mainly convincing himself rather than Miyu. "Okayyy" Miyu said awkwardly trying to move on to the next subject. "Sooo when do you start filming?" breaking the tension between them. 

"It says I start filming uhh in..." still scrolling through the long email "------ (3) weeks!" she exclaimed but in the video it was bleeped out to not leak any information. "Isnt that a little soon?" mason questioned with what almost sounded like a snarky tone. Hes been really annoyed eversince Miyu announced she got the role. "Well the table read is ------ (next) week it says, sooo I guess it isn't too , is it?" Miyu questioned with a tight lipped smile getting fed up with his annoying attitude. "It says I might be doing some ------ (stunts) with --------- (malachi)" Miyu tried to hide the blush starting to cover her face. "Congrats Yuki, I'm really happy for you, but now I'm going back to sleep." mason started leaning against the car walls to go back to sleep. Now Miyu had a reason to blush because of the exclusive nickname.

*cut scene*

"We're homeeee!" Miyu sang to the camera, setting down her keys on the kitchen counter. "So basically what happened was Masons family went back to the hotel, he helped unload his stuff and now he's at my place to hang out." looking down at Mason she said under her breath "Mason say hi." nudging his shoulder while she said it. "Hi." he said with a small wave unenthusiastically. For an actor mason really didn't like being in front of cameras. "Hes a little grumpy cause he's tired." she wrapped her arms around him squeezing their cheeks together for the camera. Mason looked annoyed but didn't stop or pull apart, he kinda just let her do her thing.

*cut scene*

"Maceeeeee" Miyu whined, laying down on the couch while she put her phone on her stomach. "Lets do something" mason was also laying down on the opposite side of the couch, also bored to death. "What?" miyu asked nothing popping up into her brain. "I don't know its ur house." he said still being grumpy from his lack of sleep. "Uhhhh we could go to like a pottery place, make pottery together?" miyu remembered the time she did it with the entire BSC cast. "That sounds fun but mine is going to be sooo bad. Plus I'm to tired to get up." he said shutting down the idea. "You mean to lazy to get up" miyu corrected with the amount of naps he's taken since they got in the car. "We could watch a movie?" Miyu suggested having nothing else on her mind. "Yeah lets do that." Mason agreed as Miyu got up to get the remote for the tv.

*cut scene*

"So we decided to watch It cause I said so and I want to get more into horror movies." miyu explained to the camera while you could see mason coming back with a bowl of popcorn. "Okk lets get started." Mason said eager to get the movie over with.

*cut scene*

Neither of them were very good with horror movies so they both jumped and screamed, which made their distance become smaller and smaller. Until eventually they were shoulder width apart and when Pennywise popped up on screen Miyu jumped into his lap using his arms to cover her face. Mason was also holding on to her for dear life. The movie got silent again. "What the hell..." a random voice said. "AHHHHHHHH" both of them screamed, jumping away from eachother. Hiro turned the lights on. "Hiro what the hell." Miyu said aggravated. "Me what the hell YOUUU what the hell" he said approaching the couple. 

"I come home to see a raaandom guy in the house, that is COMPLETELY dark by the way, AND also the door was just mysteriously left OPEN, and u were just like SNUGGLING with some guy, on MY couch" the youngest of the group exclaimed. Mason and Miyu looked at each other awkwardly, realizing how it would have looked. "Ok first of all, this isn't YOURR couch, second of all he's not some random guy, third of all we were watching a movie, and fourth ... there is no fourth" she said defeated at the end. "Wait, dude are you-" hiro started, Mason starting to get a gleam in his eye for recognition from previous works, "-a random white boy?" he started laughing seeing masons smile drop. Miyu smacked the back of hiros head annoyed at her overly protective little brother. "Can u shut up and go back to ur no brain skater friends" she said going back to face mason until she felt a smack on her head. 

"What the fu-" she jumped up and started hitting him on his arm. He hit back and eventually they were wrestling on the floor. They were both forced by their mom to take karate classes when they were younger so they were tumbling and trying to kick each other on the floor. Miyu was always better at karate than hiro, but he ignored it cause he knew it would bruise his ego if he admitted it. Mason just sat back and watched not knowing what to do. Hiro tapped out and Miyu stood up in victory. "Where were we?" she asked mason as she walked back to the couch and unpaused the movie.

*cut scene*

"Okay guys I know this videos kinda lame but I just really wanna upload it so there will be a part 2 of us actually going to San Francisco and everything but Im just so excited !!" miyu said to the camera as mason was sitting playing GTA with hiro. "Okay byeeeee !!" she blew a kiss to the camera and covered the lens.

*AFTER THE STORM* by Kali Uchis, FT: Tyler, The Creator, Bootsy Collins sped up plays as my outro pops up on screen*

a/n:

I'm sososososo sorry for not uploading anything and next chapter will be the actual California girl part. anyways andy 4ever. its gonna be a short a/n cause I gotta go do art hw ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😘