𝟒. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆༊*·˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, well that was a lie, he didn't have a trip, hell he didn't even have any family in California, so there was no excuse to visit any family members and no real reason to want to travel to San Francisco on a random week in October. He went out to the living room and asked them if they could talk. "Ok so you know how we've like only been to San Francisco once, and like Brookes like suuuuuper into like ballet or whatever and apparently there's this place there that is all about ballet or whatever so I don't really know what its called but she really really likes ballet so I think as a family we should all go to take her there, like in the next week so she can enjoy herself and maybe dance or watch a little ballet there I don't know." Mason ranted it was the most probable thing they would believe. There was only one flaw in his plan.

"Mason when have you ever cared about Brooke enough to plan a trip to San Francisco for her?" his mom asked. "Uhm I don't know I just thought the sooner I start acting nice to her the better our friendship will be and the happier you guys are gonna be because you don't need to listen to us fighting all the time." Mason said, they're totally gonna buy this, he thought. "I don't know Mason tickets arent that cheap, and don't get me started on finding a hotel there." Masons dad said looking at his computer. "Uhm if you want I can ask a friend if I can stay at there house, that's one less person which means one less room." Mason said, maybe Miyu would let him stay at her house. "Have we met this friend before?" his mom asked. "Uhm no but I'm sure you'll really like her.." shit he slipped up, maybe they would think they're dating or something because he said Miyu was a she, they're totally not dating but his parents might think other wise.

"She?? Who do you think you are Elvis" Mason gave his dad a look of 'wth' and he said "you know because elvis was very scandalous for his time and so many girls wanted to date him, oh you'll understand when your older son." his dad huffed at the end. "Look dad all I want is for us to go on a family bonding trip, and then maybe one day hang out with my friend." Mason said, "Yeah your girlfriend" broke said. "Shut up Brooke!" Mason exclaimed his face getting red. "Dont think I didn't see that live stream." Brooke said jokingly dodging a pillow Mason threw at her. "Mason we'll let you go to San Francisco, but were going as a family, and if you want to hang out with your 'friend' she will have to come with us, we'll be going to a ballet performance at San Francisco Ballet." his mom said, emphasizing the word friend.

"WHAT! Mom howd you get us tickets to the San Francisco Ballet this short notice!"Brooke hopped off the couch and ran up to her mom. "Your mother and I have contacts to you know." their dad said. "Oh my gosh thank you guys this means so much to me!" Brooke was excited because she loved ballet. "Dont thank us thank your brother he was the one that brought it up." their mom said looking over at Mason. "Thanks douche face." Brooke said in a joking way of course. "Your welcome, Im totally the best brother in the world" Mason said with a smug look on his face. "Whatever" Brooke said rolling her eyes going to her room. 

"Thanks Mom, but do I need to bring her, were just friends I promise and what if she thinks its weird, like what if she thinks were gonna kidnap her or something!" Mason was just trying to get Miyu out of meeting his parents. "Sorry Mace but we've got to meet her." His dad said as he and his mom were going back to their room. "Its not like were dating or anything, I mean what if she cant make it," he heard the door shut, "Dad?!?" now Mason was just standing alone in the living room like an idiot. "Ughh" he sighed going back to his room to text Miyu.

Yuki Loski

Maceyy
why'd you change ur name to Yuki Loski💀