𝟑. 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 ༊*·˚

𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦. Brady said that if they were gonna end the call, he'd take a shower and then maybe join the live later. So it was just Miyu and Mason, since Miyu was more active on her Instagram she would start the live and mason would request to join. But also she just wanted to host so if she got mad at Mason she could kick him out.

She started the live and immediately like 1000 people already started watching and her jaw almost fell, she was still getting used to the fame after all. "Wow that's already a lot of people, anyways I'm so so bored and none of the silly little pink computer cast live in the Bay Area so I'm going on live." 

livlaughlove: LMAO PINK COMPUTER

thisuserlovsmiyu: girl I live in the bay area lets meet up

user28: is any of the cast gonna join?

Miyu was trying to keep up with the comments, but then she found user28's comment, "oh yeah, mason should be joining if his slow ass ever makes it." Miyu rolled her eyes playfully knowing damn well she was playing a risky game because the ship accounts would go crazy on this live.

user222: m&m ship ship ship

shifter555: I think miyu shifted here there's no way she didn't

user256: YESS!! m&m,m&m,m&m,m&m,m&m,m&m

 Finally she saw Mason's request to join and she immediately clicked it. He popped up on screen and Miyu's face immediately broke out into a smile. He was really pretty, she met him for the first time at the chemistry read and she'd always thought he was conventionally attractive. But obviously she wasn't just gonna shoot her shot, she would hide her feelings and tuck them down into a deep dark box praying that they will never see the light of day. Thats just what every sane girl does. Mason smiled back and waved as he introduced him self, every other crush that Miyu had had, it was so much easier to tuck that box deep down. But with mason it was different, it was so hard not to blush at the little things he does, his perfect teeth, his smile that can light up a room, the way he had already read the black phone book, his pretty curls, and the way they bounce up and down when he starts laughing. 

Stop. What is this, Miyu did not have a crush on Mason Thames. She couldn't, no she would end those feelings right now. Miyuki was so wrapped up in her thoughts she didn't realize Mason had finished talking. So she was sitting there smiling while the entire live was silent, and she was just looking at him.

oficial_miguelcazarezmora: looks like someone has a crush

amyyamadastan: lmao Miguel being in here has me rolling

user222: I TOLD U GUYS M&M M&M

Once Miyu noticed Miguel in the live she was pissed, "Miguel get tf outta here first you start shipping me and mason in the groupchat, and now your doing it on the live, god ur so embarrassing. ALSO You said you couldn't call but here you are on MY LIVE commenting, tf are you doing pick a side." Miyu rambled and Mason just watched and laughed a little bit cause he found this very funny.