𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐔𝐏?༊*·˚

"𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐇𝐇 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭. I really like him. But just as a friend. It was greatttt while it lasted but like I feel like our romantic spark left." miyu whined into her phone while being on facetime with Athena, Ariana, and Xochitl. Maddy and Becca were in the room.

"You can't lead him on" athena said. "I'm sure he'll understand." ariana said with a frown looking at the camera. "WILL HEEE???" miyu exclaimed.

"Miyu stop stressing. If he doesn't get it that's too bad. You can't be in a one sided relationship thats not going anywhere." maddy said. The rest of the call agreeing.

"I'm gonna text him." she said. "NOOO" most of the girls said at once. "Not over text. Call him" xochitl said. "I'll call him later." miyu said throwing her head back. "You better" Xochitl looked at maddy through the camera.

"I will!" she said. "K we gotta go byeee love yall" miyu picked up the phone getting ready to hang up. "Lovee youuu" and kisses were heard through the phone and then she hung up.

"Ok I need a girls day stat!" becca said sitting up. "Yesss!" miyu said, maddy nodding her head.

The three girls went out to the mall. 

"Ok first let's go to Hollister. I need  new jeans!" miyu pointed at the store taking the other girls by the arm.

The girls spent their time at Hollister, then Levi's and a bunch of other stores. By the time they finished they were totally dead. Shop 'till you drop, and they most definitely dropped.

Miyu called her mom to go pick them up and the girls went back to Miyu's room again.

"Ok Miyu." becca looked at maddy. "It's time" maddy continued. "But I think I wanna do it in private. Could you guys just give me some time to do it. I really don't wanna hurt him." miyu said. "We'll go" maddy and becca started walking out. "I love you guysss" miyu said until they closed the door. 

She went to her contacts and clicked on Malachi🤗 she really hoped the feeling was mutual.

She pressed the call button and heard it ring. "Hey Miyu." the boy said through the phone. Miyu was about to say something but he spoke again, "I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Me too. You go first what's up?" she asked. "Ok so I don't wanna hurt you, and I know theres no easy way of doing this but. This isn't going to workout. I feel like I see you as a friend rather than a girlfriend. I just wanna tell you, you did nothing wrong this is just me and my fault. I'm really sorry." for some reason those words stung more than she thought they would.

"Oh." she slipped out. "I'm sorry." he said again. "No it's not that. I wanted to talk to you about that to. Like I really like you but like just as a friend if that makes sense." she explained.

"That's exactly how I feel. I still like you so much. Like more than I can express, but as a friend. I feel like this is a mutual break up?" he said laughing at the break up word. "Yea it was.. fun? while it lasted." she questioned her choice of words.

"Yea and dude don't forget your still my friend from LA who I can go to for anything." miyu said. "Your like that for me. Except the girl from The Bay." she could hear his smile through the phone. 

"I'm really glad we could sort this out" they both said. Then they both laughed. "See you around i guess." malachi said. "I guess so." miyu smiled. "Bye" was exchanged and then they hung up.

The sting from his words completely wore off. It didn't even hurt really but now she felt the pressure off her shoulders. She kinda wanted to go live. So she did.

She went to TikTok instead of instagram. She felt like being random. "Hiiii guys. Welcome to the liveee. It's on tiktok cause why not." she smiled. Comments filled up. 

user33: hows filminggg
user: bro are u with malachi mason or miguel pick one
masonthames joined
masonmiyu: ahhhhh ur liveeee please check out my edits.
yamadasheart: OMGGGGG MIYU ILYYY PLEASE CHECK
OUT MY ACC IF U WANT U LITERALLY ARE MY INSPIRATION.
madelinemcgraw: let us in.

"Maddy wants to join the live I think" she allowed her to join. "Girl. I meant Let. Us. In" maddy showed her and becca outside the door. "Oh whoops! I'll go do that." miyu went off screen to open the door.

"They're in don't worry guysss." miyu said sitting back down. "Brooooo does anyone know cool places in North Carolina." miyu looked at the comments. None were helpful. "Wait guys this live is so short but I'm so tired I think Imma go to sleep now. Good night loveliesss mwahhhh" then she turned it off.

"I just wanna sleep." miyu rested her head on the chair. "No! How did it go??" maddy asked. "Oh it went well he felt the same and it was mutual." miyu said. "That's it!" becca asked. "Yea" miyu shrugged. "Lameeeee" becca laughed. "but if you're ok with that we're happy for you." becca smiled. "I am ok with that" miyu smiled and the girls hugged.

They all talked and giggleed for like another hour and then got ready for another long week of filming.

a/n:

YAYAAYYYAY NOW ITS TIME FOR MIYU AND MASON TO THRIVE(its not gonna happen for atleast another year) (but then again that year is like in two chapter so there will be a time jump) (the slow burn is not gonna be THAT slow) anywayssssss. lalala I HAVE A WALKER FIC GO READ THAT IF U WANT LOVE U GUYSSSS MWAHHH💋💋