𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ༊*·˚

#58 MOST POPULAR

#58 MOST POPULAR

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚

TV ACTRESSBIRTHDAY February 14, 2007
BIRTHPLACE Canada               
AGE 15                                             
BIRTH SIGN Aquarius               

About                                                                                                                                                  Actress best known for her role as Amy Yamada in the Universal movie The Black Phone. She has appeared in several television shows, such as The Summer I Turned Pretty, staring as Lola Tungs younger sister Veronica (Roni) Conklin, and Babysitters club, staring as Claudia Kishi.

Before Fame                                                                                                                                  She began dancing competitively at age four, as well as playing multiple instruments such as the guitar and piano.

Trivia                                                                                                                                                  She has been rumoured to be casted in Kiki's Delivery Service, Live Action. Yamada made her debut in the Universal Studios production of The Black Phone. She has appeared in one episode of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, who the main group pull a prank on her friend group of freshmen. 

Family Life                                                                                                                                      Her dad and mom have appeared on her miyuyamada Instagram account as well as on her Youtube vlogs. She has a brother named Hiroshi who goes on many adventures with her friend group, and appears multiple times on her Instagram account and Youtube channel. She has a pet dog named Miso.

Associated With                                                                                                                            She plays the younger version of Lana Condor in To All the Boys: P.S. I still Love You.

Most Popular #58

Movie Actress #6Born in San Francisco #3Born on February 14 #1
15 Year Old #4
Aquarius #2